Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Question before I start

Hello everyone,

I got everything I need now to start growing (or at least I think I do) I will be following the GrowWeedEasy hydroponic grow, well not following it exactly more like using it for inspiration I am going the General Hydroponics route and using the Floura Duo A&B along with CALiMAGic, got my seed starter, heated pad, my rock wool cubes... question is can I start a seed with just those three things or do I need something else to start the seedling. Do I make a gal of nutrients and use that for the seed or???

Thanks in advance everyone, greatly appreciated
    If I'm on my way to hell, I might as well enjoy the ride

You don’t need to add any nutes for the first couple of weeks.

Make sure you research how to soak the rock wool in pH adjusted water before adding the seeds.

If you can find rapid rooters where you live you might consider using them instead of rock wool. Most people have better success with them than with rock wool.

Happy growing!
    Last edited by RetiredGuy; 02-05-2021, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Giving them nutes as a seed will probably kill them before they even start - my opinion.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Awesome guys thanks for the info...yes I read up about the PH water I just wasn't sure if what to feed it...so basically i don't have to feed it anything? Just water? how long do I keep it under the dome before I put in the net pot (I have an idea just wanted to make sure)
        If I'm on my way to hell, I might as well enjoy the ride

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          start at the beginning of growweedeasy.com

I pop my seeds into rapid rooters that are pre-soaked with a .8ec nute solution.
        Clones are started in 1.5" grodan cubes,also pre-soaked in .8ec solution.
        The RR's will stay moist while the seed sprouts and I will transfer those as soon as I see roots popping.
        Clones are top-fed from day one.
        Once transferred into my 6"netlids w/hydroton, they get top-fed with 1.6ec solution until roots are down into the solution.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X