Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help deciding if my plants are ready.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Need Help deciding if my plants are ready.

Does these look Done as you can see it has a decent amount of amber and clear trichomes with this picture below it confuses me a little bit cause it still has alot of clear trichomes and not many milky but quite a bit of amber ones these are auto flowers and they should have 2 to 4 weeks to go. I know some of the Colas are not done i am just wondering if this picture below is done kinda think it might be strain related as to why there is a decent amount of amber trichomes Also some of the hairs are white and not curled in.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0244.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.32 MB ID:	487861
    Attached Files

You are looking at the trichomes on the leaves and there are alot of them almost like they've been burned but for ripeness you have to go by the ones on actual bud parts. I'm going to say you're probably close with 2-4 weeks
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Looks like you still have a few + weeks to go. Your almost there, don't rush it now and cut them down to early. Do some reading on the main site. Lots of harvest info there.

Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Thanks for the input just had to double check better safe then sorry the amber trichomes popped up really fast so they must of got burnt a little bit tried to take clear pictures but there is some amber on the bud parts on one of the colas the rest looked fine with my Jewelry Loupe.

Comment

As soon as I see amber, I harvest.

Comment

You are not ready to harvest. All of the white hairs should be brown and curled into the bud. The tricomes on the BUD should be(depending on your personal taste) about 20$ amber. Patience
            Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
            5 gallon cloth pots
            30"x30"x60" tent
            Spider Farmer SE3000
            Coco Pearlite mix
            GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Shankemdirty
              Shankemdirty commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah i was not ready to harvest cause i did not flush yet and saw the amber and was pissed a little cause i assumed i had longer its good to know i do have longer to go. Thanks for the input

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X