Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 67 I'm listening to this !!! Must be the shit I'm growing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 67 I'm listening to this !!! Must be the shit I'm growing....

Listen to TOOL’s Full Catalog – Available Now:http://smarturl.it/TOOLCatalog?iQid=yt  Get ’10,000 Days’:http://smarturl.it/TOOL10000Days?iQid=ytGet ‘Lateralu...
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

My hubby loved this music, me not so much LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal cold this evening here in Québec... So what is your liking western friend ? Wife also don't like it either lolll she prefer Philadelphia blue , you know Daryl Hall.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 02-03-2021, 08:53 PM.

I love Tool! Been to a few of their concerts over the years.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky you PLreef I'm never too old to listen to their music lolll Saw Hendrix when I was young.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 02-03-2021, 09:05 PM.

I’m 57 and not smart enough to post a link to it but when I’m driving down the road you’ll hear Papa Roach either “I almost told you that I love you” or “Hollywood whore” blasting out from my truck.

Comment

Try Maynard's Dick. Good Tool track.
      Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

I always got Country/Bluegrass goin in the truck. I ain't against some headbanging 80s Metal & I play Classical for the plants & I enjoy it along with em.
        Far as I'm concerned music is like candy- It's all good once you throw away the (w)rapper. 🤣

Comment

At 57, I still listen to class rock. Pink Floyd, being at the top of the list!

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            And Van Halen..!

Damn Farmbuck , that's some fine herb you're growing! 😜 I saw Hendrix, twice. Tickets cost $3.25!!!
          DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
          315 LEC
          6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
          6" Carbon filter
          3- 6" fans
          humidifier
          temp and humidity gauge
          5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
          FF trio nutrients

Comment

• Mazzariman
            Mazzariman commented
            Editing a comment
            Missed out on seeing Hendrix, but I did do a English paper/essay on Lenny, Janis & Jimmy my senior year in high school in 76! Got an A. Too many of the entertainment industry greats died young, wether by chance, or by their own undoing. One of my first rock t-shirts in 74 was Hendrix, my buddies older brother gave it to me! Loved the Monterey Pop footage.

• Wolfe0420
            Wolfe0420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well good thing you lived all that shit out brother cuz covid has made sure that shit can’t happen now. Music runs in my blood and vibrates my bones but nothing beats the rush of live concerts..I think I feed off the energy. Some of these concerts you have been to were well before my time but depending on my mood or what mood I’m trying to be in there’s a song to pair with it.

• Mazzariman
            Mazzariman commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Wolfe, there's nothing like the energy of being at a live show. We had tix for several shows that were cancelled last year due to the plague. The big multi band arena shows in the late 70's were total events. Hanging out in the parking lot with hundreds of folks the night before, partying and getting to know people, then the stage rush when we were let in to the stadium in the mid-morning. Everybody tuned in and having fun. General admission and cheap tix.

Tool is great, been a fan for nearly 30 years..... I will say that they put a ton of thought into the composition of the music, much of which is unnoticed, but I am an audio engineer by trade, so I appreciate the 0dd time signatures and chord structures they use. Many similarities to classical music, mathematically speaking.

Comment

• Mazzariman
            Mazzariman commented
            Editing a comment
            I was lucky enough to see Tool at the Hollywood Palladium for their Undertow tour. Also saw A Perfect Circle at the Key Club on the Sunset strip in 99 at their second show. The first was at the Opium Den but I missed out on tix. Epic music. Seen NIN 7 times here in L.A., Rage 5 times too and The Clash 5 times as well! Led Zeppelin in 77, second row center at the Forum, too many shows to list! Ganja and music all through the 70's till now, and still rocking it at 62! Like Ian Drury sang, Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll, all my brain and body need... Yee Haw!

• ChadWestport
            ChadWestport commented
            Editing a comment
            damn Mazzariman, you sir, have seen some shows

• Mazzariman
            Mazzariman commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, more shows than one dude should be allowed. I'm a show hoarder! It's easier to name the few great bands I missed out on. Pink Floyd in 75, between Dark Side and Wish You Were Here was a legendary one. I managed to sneak a 1/2 oz bag of weed in at very high risk. LAPD had stormtroopers and busses lined up as you went in to the show. They had dumpsters and told everybody to toss whatever drugs and booze they had, or they would be arrested. Some 500 folks got busted over the 5 nights. I got our whole section stoned (Kona Gold Hawaiian). Google Pink Floyd Los Angeles Sports Arena 1975. There are some good articles. I went to the first night. Elton with Joe Walsh at Dodger Stadium was incredible, Emmy Lou Harris opened (her first show), and was relentlessly booed. Much like Prince was at the L.A. Coliseum in 81 opening for the Stones. Both Emmy and Prince got the last laugh though! We drove down from Humboldt for that one. Smoked EVERYBODY out! Folks were dropping like flies, they weren't used to straight up Afghani Indica yet! Heck, I had Tinnitus by 1982! Van Halen at the Starwood in 76, all the shows on the Sunset Strip, The Whiskey, Roxy and the Troubador. Tuned In and Turned On for sure!

Oh yes I like her too..!

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesNo Angels · Samantha FishBelle of the West℗ 2017 Ruf RecordsReleased on: 2017-11-03Music Publisher: Diahnn Mus...
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Hey Mazzariman did you go to the first California Jam back in late 70's at the old Ontario Motor speedway ? 200,000 plus people maybe more i don't remember it was a event that i would not want to repeat today. Them were the days...we had lack of water, hotter than heck. Yes i remember going to coliseum seeing Elton John, Rolling Stones tickets were like 25.00. I think i paid $50.00 for that Cali. jam 3day event.......i lasted for 2. Fun times and mellow folks lots of dancing...Oh the wonderful times of youth. I did not do the Hollywood clubs......
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Mazzariman
              Mazzariman commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I couldn't go to the first Cal Jam. Both me and my brother worked at the same KFC and one of us had to stay and cook. Plus he had the car, so I had no choice! We rolled enough joints to fill a Marlboro pack, so him and his gal had a blast. I did make it to the Cal Jam 2018 &2019. Had back stage passes compliments of my pal in the Foos. Great song by X, "It's who You Know..."

Must be the shit I'm not smoking....

"Oh Gracie, I wanna ask you: Do you really think you saved me from the fear you GAVE me? Oh won’t you tell me true? – Or did I save myself from you?"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X