Flowering Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Flowering Week 3

Hey guys, so I'm kinda inexperienced at this, it would be my first indoor grow, already tried once outdoors and the result was awkward. I've learned some stuff, but I have doubts about removing the bottom flowers for bigger buds. I made quite a mess with LST, but I somehow gave my girl a shape trying to get light on all of my bud sites. What do you guys think? Should I trim/ lollipop it? Or just let it be, I've already removed some leaves and lower small branches. This is how it looks right now:
    (I am using the Mars Hydro TS1000 at 18" from the highest cola)
    Attached Files

The plant look healthy. Fuck the shape as long the Buda gets good amount of light. My opinion I would only cut off leaves if they are blocking buds or is touching some other leaves (laying on top of each other)
    good job
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      My first grows with trying LST went like yours. But I still got some good weed out of it.
      And if you don’t try - you will never get better.

I’ve just started my flowering period and I’m already thinking about the next grow also. I think it’s pretty normal 🤣

The way I quad line my plants, I have never seen that before😆. But it works super for me and I’m saving some veg weeks. But I never learned that method other places than my own grow tent .. 😅

• Marcomposition
      Marcomposition commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as I get some good stuff bro. Exactly, I think that by trying and having some failures, I will eventually get there.

Hell yeah! I wish you a beautiful harvest.

I hope I'll get my own LST method with the years of XP or at least something that works for me later on, for now let's see what happens with this one

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen to that mate 👍🏻🙏🏻

I'd say you're fine. Maybe remove some of the higher fan leaves so the lower buds get light, especially in the center. Otherwise she looks like she'll give you some quality buds. May not be the yields you're looking for this time, but it will take some time and experience to get there. I've been growing for 2 years now and I'm still trying to get my training down. I've got the quality, just can't seem to get the quantity.

I think it's pretty normal for us growers to think about our next grow while we have one going already. I have 5 tents so I'm always thinking about what I'm going to do with them. I have come to the conclusion that I just need to do full grows in each tent because I feel like I was hurting my yields the way I was doing it. I might even be growing out my mother plants so I can use that for seedlings and use my 2x4 for a fourth full grow tent. Not sure yet. That just shows you, no matter what your grow looks like, you're always thinking of the next grow and how to make it better. Welcome and happy growing!

Comment

• Marcomposition
      Marcomposition commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, I will take care of those leaves. For what I've read, it will only get better with experience, even if it takes some years, being patient will get me there. Hahaha, it's pretty cool that we are always thinking of what's next and how to make things better the next time. Thank you, I am very happy about the community here. Best wishes on your growing/harvest as well!

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I like this forum as well. It's the first one I came across and I'm glad it was. I honestly don't go to any others and I log in all the time. My browser on my phone actually has the forum up all the time 😂😂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X