Slow Growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow Growth

Hi hommiefellas i got this Purple Punch Auto, Barneys Farm (Michelle) and she presents slow growth this is my first indoor and i search that is for a bad watering habit. I'm using FloraTrio for nutrients / PH 6.5-6.8 i'm working on soil, the soil in my country is not the best :/

Michelle has 16 days of life, she has a sister (another Purple Punch Auto and is much bigger)

Any advice for the continue time of grow?

Some plants behave differently than others of the same strain - obviously she doesn't like what you are passing off as soil - if you could add some perlite.?.....
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• GMan
      GMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I'm working in a 3x3 bathroom with mylar over the walls.
      I can't get perlite in my country, the soil came in a normal bag without NPK ratios.
      I'm watering up to 1-2 days, first watering with nutrients pH >6.0 < 6.8 them a watering only with correct pH water
      Spiderfarmer 200w 18/6; 6" inline fan.
      The leaves have a green and green light color.

Tell us more about the soil! Where I am we have blow sand with little nutrition in it. Can you take a sample to your local AG center for testing? This will tell you a lot about how to fix the soil, if MJ is not legal tell them you grow tomatoes.

Comment

• GMan
      GMan commented
      Editing a comment
      The soil came in a regular plastic bag without npk ratios.
      Sadly i live in a third-world country we don't manage AG Center.

This little babys are in the 18day spreadout of soil with a 200w spiderfarmer

Comment

Since you don't have access to perlite you can add sand it works the same way to help with drainage. Another thing that works is styrofoam just break it up and mix it into your soil. It looks to me that discoloration you are seeing is bleaching from the lights and that will slow your growth. Your sf2000 should be about 30-35 inches away if at 100% if it has a dimmer lower it to like 70% at around 25-30 inches.

Edit= Actually a closer look at the soil that looks like rice hulls on top and if so it's going to take the place of the perlite it to work the same way
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X