Is it ready to harvest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it ready to harvest???

Im seeing the first few amber trichomes on the strain on the right (slymer) and most of the trichomes for the girls on the left have turned white, but only appears to be amber on the sugar leaves on those. Basically im at a crossroads deciding whether i should harvest tomorrow before lights come on, or give it one more watering and then harvest 4 days from now. Any advice is appreciated!! Talk me down from this ledge or tell me to to jump😅

Also the leaves are turning yellow and many are dying, turning brown and falling off. Ive been plucking most of them off by hand as i go.

Comment

It looks good and really close to ready I would make sure there's at least a few amber tri on bud parts not just for leaves. Because buds ripen at different times make sure you check more than one of em and if you want a couch lock high you'll want to allow a bunch of tri to turn
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Thanks im gonna check a few more buds for trichomes

Comment

Thanks im gonna check a few more buds for trichomes

Comment

Looking really good, I agree with easy if u have a scope check for amber in the bud.

Comment

If you think they’re ready but not sure then leave it a week or 2 if you’re looking for a good heavy stone. The leaves turning and dying is a natural part of the process too. It’s the plant using up every last bit of energy from the leaves.

Comment

Those flowers look great! Anyone of us would be proud to have them in our tents. Nice job.
                As for harvest. I agree with above. Wait till you can see amber trikes on the buds, not leaves. I can't imagine your more than a week or two from harvest.
                5x5 Gorilla tent
                Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                Technaflora nutes
                Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Thanks you everyone! I have decided to give it another watering tonight and monitor the trichomes over the next few days.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X