• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloning Topic

Click image for larger version

Name:	22BE5855-F867-4C85-88DA-CF89BE492C71.jpeg
Views:	228
Size:	314.9 KB
ID:	486858 Bud in a Bud bottle, because of the darker shade of blue, im going to experiment and see if the roots will grow better. Im running low watt led and straight ph water and giving the foliage a spray of a slight nute mix. Humidity is staying around 70 and temp is around 21/25c! 🤔 could this be a game changer! I will see what happens in a week. Ive already seen a clear glass and also going straight to soil aswell as root cube.

I feel like straight to soil is the way to go. Unless you're doing hydro, then the rooting cubes work great. Interested to see if this makes any difference.

Comment

I have one in soil, one ind root cube with coco coir and once i get a root started on the 2 in bottles i will transplant to soil. All female clones, i will make one for seeds if it goes smoothly

Comment

I take a lot of clones, about 15 per month, i settled on the oasis cubes (foam) with rooting powder and work like a charm, ive done straight into water, coco, perlite. With and without hormone, aloe and honey

Comment

Once i got the hang of rooting i don't change. I want plants and healthy ones.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            What's your cloning method?
            I have only soaked in water till roots then replant.
            I just got some rooting powder and used that and went right into soil. I just keep misting them

• dphipps1020
            dphipps1020 commented
            Editing a comment
            If you don't want to constantly spray them, put a freezer bag over them for the first 3-5 days. A freezer bag fits perfectly over a 1 gallon pot. Just give them a decent amount of water before you put the bag on and leave it alone for a few days. That's how I do mine and it works like a charm.

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I have a plastic shoebox overtop of them and I mist like 6-8x a day. Should work. Always has. How much faster does the rooting powder work?

It could take at least 10days in the water before you see little white root hairs. I use cloneX gel. Cut at angle, dip in water quickly to prevent air bubble in fresh cut. Then i dip into or apply with Qtip the gel and place back into Ph water cup i set in window in my warm kitchen wait to see tiny hair root transplant good an deep keep moist with a baggie over the top and under my CFL an T5 or i put cut out water bottles for humidity domes.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X