Grow 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Grow 2

Hi guys, currently growing 2x Sugar Bomb Punch and 1x OG Kush. Feeding as normal (2 days alternating feed/water) using canna nutrients. Currently under a 400w hps.
    Need a bit advice as I am not sure about one plant at this stage, and the other a deficiency. I'm into week 4 veg feeding an average of 2.5 litres each of ph 6.2. Using cal mag to the required ppm. All went very well on the last/first grow so ive not changed anything.
    Front right and rear plant is sugar bomb punch.
    Last week from these pics taken I flushed them using 6.2 water with calmag, and runoff was in range. Any help please

How big is the pots ?
    2,5 liter water sounds quite a lot ??
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Greenfingersthc
      Greenfingersthc commented
      Editing a comment
      Been in 15 litre fabric pots for the last week. Previously 2.5 litre pots.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      15 liter pot and you give them 2,5 liter of water ?? 😳
      I’m growing in a 40 liter pot and have them for 10 weeks in veg and now in the 2. Week of Flower and my plants are getting 1,2 liter of water every feed and still I have run off water.

Agree with dphipps. Don’t go by a shedule for watering.
      You are definitely washing a lot of nutrients away also on my opinion

So I want to suggest not going on a schedule for watering. Looking like they're probably getting a little too much right now. Instead, go by the weight of the pot. When lifted if it's light (but before your leaves droop), water until the pot is heavy (again, not really a specific amount but enough for some runoff) and wait a few days until the pot is light again. Usually for me it's about 3-5 days for smaller plants and time between lessens as your plant gets bigger.

Comment

• Greenfingersthc
      Editing a comment
      Hi dphipps, yes I have not watered them tonight, although the pots are light. Just didn't want to make things worse. So should I give them another 12 hours without? Is this the cause of discolouration on the tips?.

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah give them a day, maybe 2 to dry out. The pots will feel extremely light compared to when they're watered. Try 3-4 days in between for now. She should start perking up again when she gets a little air to the roots.

Some fan leaves look like they are getting quite a bit of water. Looks like it on the first picture
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just keep growing the photoperiod plant out at 18/6 and keep training it while the other flowers. By the time your autoflower is done, you should have a nice size girl to switch over to 12/12. That's what I would do.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would do what dphipps is suggesting

• Greenfingersthc
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys for the advice and will follow it. It threw me when I realised what she was doing. I will make the best of it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X