• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropping leaves

Dropping leaves... temp 23 humid 60
    soil have drainage , no feeding just water
    I watered my plants yesterday a little bit
    As a newbie, does this mean I'm not giving my plants enough water when I am watering them? Or am I general just not watering them enough.

Try giving them some nutes? Check you ph going in and going out. Looks like only 4 plants are affected. What soil are you using? Does the soil stay wet? Alot of factors

Comment

• guest9222
      guest9222 commented
      Editing a comment
      Today i Will add some nutr...ph is around 6-6.5

The few lighter ones look like they could use some nutrients. Go by the weight of the pot when you water. Water until the pot is nice and heavy and wait a few days for it to dry up before you water again. You'll notice a huge difference between wet and dry by lifting the pots and it's much easier than guessing.
    Last edited by dphipps1020; 01-29-2021, 06:24 AM.

Comment

How long before yesterday did you water? These don't look like weak limp leaves. Typically with an underwatered plant or a plant lacking water, the entire leaf, stem, and plant will start to go limp. With an overwatered plant, the stems and bases of leaves will stay firm, and the leaves will cup and curl down and still look and feel firm. This looks more like they need to air out a bit and spread their wings.

Comment

20 hours ...

Comment

Some are definitely over watered while they also are under fed. But it can clearly be the reason why they are “under fed” because a overwatered plant can’t take in the same amount of nutrients.

Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Yes do take the time to lift those pots feel how light they are. You have lots of space is your light weak? I sure as heck would not water or feed if those pots are already wet, i'd wait to let them dry some and spread them out are they sitting on the floor?
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dropinbiking
              dropinbiking commented
              Editing a comment
              Is the floor cold? Raising them off the floor can help a lot

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              If it’s a concrete floor, it will have an impact on the roots in the pots

• guest9222
              guest9222 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a wood floor

There should be a feeding schedule to follow. I hope we'll hear good news from you soon. How do you guys usually clean your area, all around the backyard? I'm just curious because I've been a leaf blower and it is working fine for my small garden.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              You high sarahlauren LOL trippin maybe?

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              🤣🤣🤣🤣.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Roots growing through bottom of fabric pots.
            . ... I have 11l pots
            Last edited by guest9222; 01-30-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X