Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Auto

Hey guys. I wanted your opinion. The next month I will have finished my indoor grows and I always like to plan in large advance. I was thinking for the next coltivation to plant autos. I have no experience with autoflower, except my first grow (which was outdoor and total casually coltivation) so I wanted to ask you: what do you think about auto? Can I be happy with the results or is it also luck? logically I would start with the best genetics and double the plants and choose the more strong. thanks

Well if you see how Canuck is making his autos, then you won’t be disappointed. I did 50 autos before I even started on photo strains. And I’m not going back, but it’s personal reasons. You can achieve great yields with autos if it’s done properly
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

No luck to it, it's all skill!

Comment

Yeah I agree, autoflowers take a little extra training and care to get good yields from them. My first autoflowers didn't go so well. I've got a few more growing now with a few photos, hopefully I have better luck this time. I'll say my personal preference is definitely photoperiod plants.

Comment

Originally posted by AlessandroLoco View Post
          Hey guys. I wanted your opinion. The next month I will have finished my indoor grows and I always like to plan in large advance. I was thinking for the next coltivation to plant autos. I have no experience with autoflower, except my first grow (which was outdoor and total casually coltivation) so I wanted to ask you: what do you think about auto? Can I be happy with the results or is it also luck? logically I would start with the best genetics and double the plants and choose the more strong. thanks
          You will love growing autos. I checked out some of your grow posts, you know what you are doing. Take some time to select a good strain for you and you will get great results. They are great for growing indoors. Give them care and you will get great results.
          Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
          I like weed and science.

Comment

Autos are fine but some people prefer photoperiod because it gives them a break on power usage when dropping to a 12/12 schedule. Autos don't need it but they tend to like more hours on the whole grow.

Take Northern Lights Auto, it prefers lots of light the whole time, about 20 or more hours per day. It also likes more nitrogen in Veg so it grows better. Just make sure your lights are at the manufacturers suggested distance as they can suffer light burn quite easily with that many hours.

I've grown it a few times indoors in soil under ViparSpectra R900 and it does just fine
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Coltivation? You have sex with your plants? I really like mine and speak with them frequently but I must draw a line somewhere. In reality, there is little difference between autos and photos. Just pay proper attention to your grow and act accordingly.
              Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
              5 gallon cloth pots
              30"x30"x60" tent
              Spider Farmer SE3000
              Coco Pearlite mix
              GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X