Cal Mag supplement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Cal Mag supplement.

I just got my Flora trio nutes in and will have to wait til next time to get a good cal/mag nute in. For the time being i was able to find some mag lime and organic lime in a powdery form. Its recommended to mix it with soil first before planting, that being said, shouldnt i be able to add it to my jug of water and nutes to dissolve and can come up with the same feeding?

I've never used powdered nutrients, or introduced them mid-grow so I really don't have a lot here for advice. I would say that mixing it with your water should hopefully do the trick. I would assume it would be just like using liquid nutrients except that you have to dissolve the powder. I believe I've also seen where some use it as a top dress for the soil and then water normally. But that's really just a guess because I haven't done it. Wish I had more help for you on this.

Comment

It may work out. I have done something similar before. Be VERY careful to avoid burning the plant with a too high concentration. Go easy on it. You can work it into the soil around the edges of the root ball but again, be careful.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X