5th week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th week

Hey its my first time growing an im on the 5th week of flower but I think my buds are still really small an I think I only have 4 weeks left for flower an advices

Hey Ray, dont bother what your seed supplier writes on their packaging. They are full of shite and talking about best case situations, possibly.....Its not like this market is regulated

Look at your pistils and trichomes, they will tell you when its ready

Comment

Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Nebula can help

Comment

Ok thank you ill try it

Comment

It could very well be that the light isn't strong enough. What kind of light and for how big of a space?

Comment

yup dp might be right ray, give us some setup info fe what blurple u use and im sure someone can help

Comment

they may fatten up...unless you are in a hurry just let em grow and see what happens. Some mistakes may have been made but overall they look healthy. More info is helpful like your whole set up, strain type etc. then the issue could be further diagnosed this may also help... https://www.growweedeasy.com/dense-buds
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X