Critical Orange Punch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical Orange Punch

Not sure if any of you have tried this strain from Dutch Passion seeds, but if you get the chance take it. Very aromatic with a strong orange and cream scent. The flavor is amazing and the high is fantastic as well. Definitely give this one 2 green thumbs up. Just wanted to share.

They have another strain called Glueberry OG that’s fantastic as well. Nice full body high that taste like a blueberry pop-tart on the exhale

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. I'm growing a plant now that came from a GG that I grew that crossed with something (Blueberry Headband I think) because it smells just like blueberries. Hoping the plant I'm growing has the same pheno characteristics because I'm going to try the PPP method on it. Would be fantastic to get a pound or more of some Blueberry Glue (that's what I'm calling it). I like a lot of the fruity smelling/flavored weed. It's very calming when I open my tent and get a burst of fruity goodness in my face.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      That Glueberry is a stinky girl! Autos and photos, doesn’t matter. Soon as you open the tent wk2 on it’s dank. Plus the entire side of my house where the exhaust is reeks

Me too dphipps1020 i tell ya when i open the Thai skunk makes me almost gag.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the stinky ones too sometimes, but I know what you mean. Can't stand the ones that smell like cat pee, for example. Gross! 😂

Obviously I am sensory deprived. Probably because of youthful indiscretions many years ago. It all smells and tastes like weed to me. Some are stronger than others but I really cannot differentiate.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X