Wtf happened?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Wtf happened?!

Does anyone know what's caused this?! Just came to check on it and it looks like this... Is this salvegable or not?
    Attached Files
    Current Grow: 1X Mimosa Evo - 1X BCN Critical XXL
    Medium: Atami Coco substrate with 30% perlite mixed in 1 gallon fabric pots until 3 gallon transfer

Space​​: 3 foot X 3 foot X 6 foot lined in pandafilm

Lighting: Mars Hydro TSW2000 at 20 inches away using dimmer to control light output

Nutrients: Shogun A+B, Vitamax Calmag, Shogun pK 9/18, pH up & down

Average Room Temp: 22°C night - 25°C day --- 71.6°F night - 77°C day.

Average RH: 50% - 80% in seedling stage, 50% - 70% in vegative stage, 30% - 50% in Flower

Methods Used: TBD

Hard to say, sometimes you win sometimes you dont, too much water? Is ph good? What light?

Comment

Without knowing anything more than what the pic is telling me. My first guess is it was cooked by a light, but the soil and or coco is awfully wet looking
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

RIP little one..! Nope try again my grower friend. It looks overwater to me.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Drowned and out. Wet the soil first place the root into the hole cover with the damp soil put a clear cup on it don't water again and keep her warm. Give it only tablespoons of water for a sprout then learn to give gentle small amounts don't " up root " with big pours.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            Amen! It doesn’t have to be a big amount to wash them out either

Originally posted by Tedtheclown View Post
          Hard to say, sometimes you win sometimes you dont, too much water? Is ph good? What light?
          pH of water is 5.9, I may have overwatered looking at another comment and what I read online however I'm using a 600w HPS bulb but only in a 3X3 grow space so maybe it's too powerful?
          Medium: Atami Coco substrate with 30% perlite mixed in 1 gallon fabric pots until 3 gallon transfer

Lighting: Mars Hydro TSW2000 at 20 inches away using dimmer to control light output

Average RH: 50% - 80% in seedling stage, 50% - 70% in vegative stage, 30% - 50% in Flower

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
            Without knowing anything more than what the pic is telling me. My first guess is it was cooked by a light, but the soil and or coco is awfully wet looking
            Do you think a 600w HPS bulb is too hot/powerful for a 3X3 grow space then?

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              No it should be good in there but with babies you have to be careful and put your light way high and watch the plant if it looks to be stretching lower the light some and so on. I don't have any experience with those lights so I can't give you a starting point. I know by reading a 600w is good in a 3x3 to a 4x4

Dont see any reason why you would need 600w in a 3x3.Depends on the height to start with and how many plants your growing.My tent is 4x2x5ft and im using a 600w ballast and bulb turned down to 250w and thats got me from seed to harvest just fine and with a decent yield.Save yourself some money on electric aswell.
            Grow tent=120x60x150 for veg,300x150x160 for flowering
            Current grow=4x dwarf autos,
            Medium=coco/perlite 60/40
            Nutrients=canna a+b plus calmag
            Lighting=2x110w QBs for veg,2x600w hps/digital+dimmable for flowering
            Ventilation=Small tent 2x4" ac infinity fans and 2x rhino carbon filters Large tent 8"ac infinity fan+filter.
            Circulation=2x6"oscilating fans in smaller tent, 2x8" oscilating fans and 12" static in large tent
            Pots=12l fabric
            Temps with light on 23-24c,lights of 17-18c

Comment

Don't repeat the process you used to drown that seedling. Moist not wet. Tap root has to breathe. Good luck.

Comment

• Beginnersprouter
              Beginnersprouter commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm learning from mistakes as I go haha

• Xena
              Xena commented
              Editing a comment
              Beginnersprouter that’s perfectly fine, that’s how you learn read, research, screw up and don’t make the same mistake again.

ditto .they cant swim!
            If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X