Nanners??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nanners??

Unbelievable i think i have had issues with 4 grows in a row?

Assume I am correct that these are indeed nanners?
    Attached Files
    3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
    New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
    Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
    5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Sorry but yes

Comment

Looks like you’re in late flower so you could just try to pick em off as you find them.

Is there something you’ve changed in light or feeding schedule? Something must be triggering late nanners if it’s happening repeatedly.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Or you got a pollen issue contaminating your grow room/equipment.

• Drekthar
        Drekthar commented
        Editing a comment
        If you been following along with a few of my posts a while back I removed a plant that hermied on me. And of course foolishly during discovery I was standing in the tent and squeezed a few of the pollen sacs I removed so I expect i was responsible.
        I did clean everything with bleach after last grow. also sprayed with lysol as well.
        Im going to try plucking them. So far looks like only 1 of the remaining 3 have nanners but i will now need to check them all closely.
        They are 2-3 weeks away from harvest I expect.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Self-induced frustration is the worst. My wife is good at reminding me of every time I’ve shot myself in the foot. 😂

With it being a repeating issue, where are the seed from? IF bag seed that could be the issue.
      Any stress factors?

Comment

• Drekthar
        Drekthar commented
        Editing a comment
        The seeds are from White Widow Seed bank. Trust me i've been thinking the same on that one. Of course i do have to blame myself for this latest but i have had a plant hermie in each of the last 3-4 grows and all the seeds are from WW but have been different strains as well. My buddy who also grows with same seeds/shipment has not had any issues at all. Could be luck of the draw but who knows. Im not doing anything odd, there are no lights in the tent and the tent is also in a dark room (garage).It does seem to point to 1 thing genetics. There are a few other signs as well. plant 4 seeds the same and all 4 plants have diff look to them!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X