Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed! Am I over or underfeeding my girls? Pictures attached.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed! Am I over or underfeeding my girls? Pictures attached.

Hello everyone! I need help, as you can see in the attached pictures, I have a little trouble with my plants. Is it too much nutrition, too little nutrition or could it be something completely different?
    My setup is as follows:
    • Northern Lights Autoflower from Bulkseedbank
    • 3 gallon (11 liters) dirt pots
    • Organic light soil from Plant Magic
    • Biobizz nutrients
    • Led light 650w Samsung 301B fixture
    • 150 x 150 cm tent
    • Plants are 6 weeks old today
    • Size of the plants range from 45 cm to 90 cm in height
    • Temp is between 22 to 25 degrees Celius
    • RH is around 55%
    Click image for larger version  Name:	plan2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	335.3 KB ID:	485266Click image for larger version  Name:	plan1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	237.5 KB ID:	485267Click image for larger version  Name:	plan4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	582.7 KB ID:	485268Click image for larger version  Name:	plan4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	582.7 KB ID:	485271Click image for larger version  Name:	plan3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	610.6 KB ID:	485269Click image for larger version  Name:	plan5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	641.6 KB ID:	485270Click image for larger version  Name:	plan4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	582.7 KB ID:	485272

Thanks in advance!

/Mikael
    Last edited by sleeplezz; 01-26-2021, 08:26 AM. Reason: Spelling

what is the PH levels in the soil and in the water you are feeding them ?

and remove all the affected leaves. It will give a lot more space for the air circulation
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a Mars Hydro TS600 for the mother tent, a TS3000 for one 4x4, and a Spider Farmer SF2000 for the 2x4. Haven't had them long but I like them so far.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard a lot of good about the Mars hydro. How is the TS 3000?

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty good so far. It's really bright, can't wait to see the results.

Originally posted by CaptainWiese91 View Post
    what is the PH levels in the soil and in the water you are feeding them ?
    That's a good question, I've been thinking about it too. I honestly do not know, have not measured. I use RH water (Reverse osmosis filter) and organic soil as well as nutrition so I have thought that PH regulates itself. I may be wrong there I guess?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea you are totally wrong here.
      If you don’t want to regulate the Ph you have to use living soil and not organic. This is where most people go wrong about organic soil and living soil..

I use a mix of bio bizz and CANNA. And even here you need to regulate your PH levels.

I admire you came this long without monitoring your Ph. But this is where I would start.. buy a Ph meter and start regulate every time you give water.. 6,3-6,5 in PH

Are you feeding it cal mag. ? Or just root juice from biobizz?
    RH water from what I know, is missing a lot of calcium and magnesium in the water also.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Are you feeding it cal mag. ? Or just root juice from biobizz?
      RH water from what I know, is missing a lot of calcium and magnesium in the water also.
      Yes I am using Calmag from Biobizz.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good. But if the Ph is out of range then it doesn’t matter how much supplements and fertilizer you give it, it can’t absorb the nutrients it needs.
        Monitor the Ph is the first step to get a good harvest

I now measured the pH in the soil with a cheap meter from Amazon it shows about 6.5.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        And what about your water feedings ?
        To me they look a little bit starved out. But it can easily be from your water feedings not being in the range.
        How much fertilizer are you giving them l when you water ??

• sleeplezz
        sleeplezz commented
        Editing a comment
        I gave them no nutrition at all for the first three weeks only Calmag and RootJuice, but since then I have given them nutrition every other time. They have been nourished about once a week, I water when the pot feels light, it is about 2 times a week. I do not water so it flows through so much but just exactly.

I have given them according to the Biobizz schedule, but for All Mix not Light - so maybe I have given too little? Autoflower usually want less nutrition so I thought the schedule for AllMix should work, however, I use a light soil. Do I dare to try to increase a little maybe? Now I have given them 1 ml Biobizz grow / per liter.

Well I don’t know any schedule and never used them to be honest. Plants are so different, even the same strain, when it comes to what they eat and how much. This I why I never used a schedule and just made experience by looking at my plants, and they will tell me what they need and want. So I can’t help you with that schedule because I don’t know what and when and how much you used.

I have 8 of the same strain growing right now, and none of them is eating the same or even drinking the same. So if I was going by a schedule I would definitely feed some too much and others to little of something....

Comment

Well I don’t know any schedule and never used them to be honest. Plants are so different, even the same strain, when it comes to what they eat and how much. This I why I never used a schedule and just made experience by looking at my plants, and they will tell me what they need and want. So I can’t help you with that schedule because I don’t know what and when and how much you used.

I have 8 of the same strain growing right now, and none of them is eating the same or even drinking the same. So if I was going by a schedule I would definitely feed some too much and others to little of something....
        I completely agree with you, because it is the same here, some have no yellow leaves at all but look very nice. I'll probably have to rethink and do as you do in the future.

Big thanks for your help and feedback!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem 👍🏻
          But if you start now by look at each plant by them self and I promise you the next grow you make you will have a lot more experience when it comes to reading the plants needs.

It can be difficult to make differing water feedings for each plant, but in the end it pays off. I hope you get through it! 💪🏻

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X