Water cure for harsh or moody weed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water cure for harsh or moody weed?

Hey has anyone ever tried water curing for harsh weed that hasn’t been flush?

I’ve seen a lot of people talking about it online for mainly moldy weed and apparently it works. Has anyone here tried it?
    Last edited by Jen88; 01-25-2021, 04:19 AM.

I’ve never heard that phrase, can you explain what you mean by “moody weed”?

Comment

How do you water cure?

Comment

I haven’t heard the term moody weed before honestly, but I did find this article about water curing, never heard of it before this post, but it was an interesting read

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog...your-weed-n852

hope this helps some

Comment

You place your buds in distilled water and change the water every day for roughly 7 days, in that Crouse of time you will see the PPMs raise over night slowly dropping lower on a TDS meter and at one point it will stabilize to around 8ppm, after that you dry your buds and they are ready to smoke, Thats it! No months of burping or waiting.

Yes it does take the flavor and smell of the cannabis away and I did not like it personally, kinda like smoking air and never liked the high i got from weed after a water cure.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• ChadWestport
            ChadWestport commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for sharing your experience. It doesn't sound ideal.

• Drekthar
            Drekthar commented
            Editing a comment
            I've used the method to kill mold on improperly dried weed then used to make RSO since like Mr.furley says its tasteless and doesn't smell like much but still has the Trich's so can make extracts.

Hey guys sorry I meant to say moldy weed! Damn autocorrect!!

I haven’t tried it yet but I’m looking for a solution for some harsh bud and hoping this might be it.. I’ve also read that it removes mold as well but it not sure.. was just wondering if anyone has actually attempted this method.

Comment

• echdk3
            echdk3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha that is a funny autocorrect mistake! I figured you must have meant weed that made you moody, and I thought, how on earth can you control that!?

I would never smoke anything that I knew had mold. Washed or not. Period.

But I also have a ready supply and legal stores to get more at if I need it. So, that choice is a little easier for me I guess.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed, mold and rot goes in the trash at my house.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X