Any tips and advices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Any tips and advices?

She is one month old, I started training her today. Is it too soon, too late? I guess she is having some problems growing because she looks smaller than others with same age.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Luisems; 01-23-2021, 11:27 AM.

The plant does look a little small for a month and also a little stretchy. I am wondering if it is getting sufficient light. What model light are you using?

Comment

Hi Luisems, I usually wait till I transplant in final home. If she has been transplanted, go for it.(I usually top mine also)

Comment

• Luisems
        Luisems commented
        Editing a comment
        I was planning on doing this, but since is my first grow and I'm still learning the basics I think that'll start simple and just bend

Originally posted by RetiredGuy View Post
      The plant does look a little small for a month and also a little stretchy. I am wondering if it is getting sufficient light. What model light are you using?
      I just switched my lights. A friend gave it to me but with no box. the only thing he said was that it was Chinese and that it had worked well for him. Also I think that I started with the fertilizers a little late
      Attached Files

Comment

I agree, your light isn't strong enough. You probably need to drop it closer to avoid more stretching.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X