Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO you think?

Hello everyone,
    i am growing right now with someone and as some of you saw, our plants are not doing well. I want to start over, but the guy i am growin with wants to let mother nature fix them. They are grown indoors and have a case of pm. SO i am like i wanna get rid of them. Is there any hope to salvage these plants?

Got any pics?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

There are treatments for WPM that are proven to work, but the longer you wait to do it, the harder it is to get rid of it.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

To answer the original question, I am trying not to today!
        For the second, need input!

Comment

So what are you going to do for them?

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Mother Nature ain’t fixing WPM. I’m up for sticking with something, my first sad plant netted me a whole 8 grams where if I would have dumped it early on then I’d be close to my second harvest instead of a month and a half or two months away but if I’d have dumped it and started over then I would have missed the knowledge I gained from finishing up. I’ve watched your videos and don’t think that you’re going get much out of most of them, the one still looked pretty good except for the WPM and might be worth toughing it out and learning how to deal with the bad stuff. It’s actually up to you and your partner, nobody else can decide.

Comment

If I remember correctly, you had a very similar post a couple weeks ago? I believe a lot of the questions were answered there about your mold issue. I know I at least addressed it, and I believe a few others did too. Did you even read the comments?

Comment

WPM inside would tell me your RH is to high and there is not enuf air circulation, "Trifecta Crop Control" will take care of the WPM at a cost, the shit is pricey but also claims to be safe to harvest. There are many home remedies that one can try.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz asleep at the wheel

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X