X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    8 Days
    First feeding on day 8: (0.3 ml/L FloraMicro- 0.3 ml/L FloraGrow- 0.6 ml/L Calimagic): 413 ppm, PH 6.6.
    I am going to try and follow the GWE watering guide and GH Floratrio application guide.
    Current lighting: mix of LED & CFL- total wattage 71 watts.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JeffInCanada; 01-31-2021, 01:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    Thanks quirk
    Appreciate you posting. Thanks for the LST pic too. I'll post pics as I go. If you could stop by from time to time to provide any feedback I sure would appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• quirk
    replied
    Very squared away one plant grow area. Nice and concentrated. Good luck with your LST. I'm a big proponent of training autos.

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Canuck147, Ontario for me. BC is beautiful! Interesting that you top but not LST unless the plant get out of control. I'm still leaning to only LST for this plant but I'm going to do more reading on topping. I know GWE has a great article about this for autos. Perhaps I will give it a try. Thanks for the reply!!

• Canuck147
    replied
    Hey JeffInCanada - which province are you residing in? BC for me. I love autoflowers - that's all I grow. Have 6 going right now.

I usually only top my plants - I always wait for the sixth node to get going then chop it off. I don't usually LST unless one is growing out of control then I try to corral it under control.
    Good luck on your growing.

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    Hello from Oregon and welcome real nice grow box ya got there. Certainly got the light show going and enough head space. Are you going to train her, top her?
    Hi SoOrbudgal,
    Thanks for the reply Well, funny you should ask about training. I am going to try LSTing this plant. I have read about it and I am pretty sure I understand the concept and how to do it. But, I was thinking of just LSTing but not topping. It seems to me that topping is a little more advanced and I thought I'd just try and LST this time, see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hello from Oregon and welcome real nice grow box ya got there. Certainly got the light show going and enough head space. Are you going to train her, top her?

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    started a topic Auto Grow: La Bella Afrodita

Auto Grow: La Bella Afrodita

Greeting GWE Forums!
    First a brief introduction...my name is Jeff and I live in Canada I have been growing cannabis off and on for about 10 years. Everything that I have learned so far has been self-taught or learned from reading and researching. I thought that I could learn more in this forum. I welcome all feedback and suggestions. I always just grow one plant at a time (mostly autos) in a grow cabinet that I have made myself.
    This time I am growing La Bella Afrodita from Delicious Seeds. It is an autoflower.

Seed: La Bella Afrodita from Delicious Seeds: a cross between our own Il Diavolo with AK47 Auto.
    Growing Medium: Promix Veg & Herb soilless mix with Perlite (72% soilless mix, 28% Perlite)
    Lights: Two LED lights bars installed in a old 2 foot fluorescent fixture with a bunch of CFL bulbs hanging from it.
    Nutrients: GH Flora Series

Put the seed in a glass of warm water for 12 hours. Then planted seed directly in the soilless mix. 2 days later it sprouted. Medium was wetted to saturation with PH'd tap water before seed was planted. 6.3 PH- 165 ppm.
    Why not follow along and give me pointers as I go? Thanks!
    Last edited by JeffInCanada; 02-15-2021, 10:18 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X