Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubble hash

Looking for your thoughts and any information on making it. Thank you

This is a good place to start: https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-bubble-hash
    We have many good hash makers here on the forum.
    GL and hope you post your hash adventures when ready.
    Currently growing: Photoperiods:SeedStockers
    Golden Lemon Haze, Gelato 41 Fast and Blackberry Gum

Comment

Don't pre freeze, stir until foam appears on top, freeze patties and then use a microplane to grind into fine dust over cardboard and dry for ate least a week, should end up with kieffe like powder that turns brownish if You roll it and melts when heated

Comment

Its a long process that requires ice, buckets, bags and something to stir with. I learned the technique from watching BubbleMan on youtube. Essentially, you add your materials and ice into the bag within other bags. You'll add water and stir, which breaks the trichome heads off and into the water. You then let the bags out of the bucket and let the water drain into the other bags. Depending upon bag micron (screen) size, you will have different grades of trichome heads.

This is a great way to turn your trash into stash. All of my trim that would normally get tossed out, is saved and then used in the bubble bags once I've collected enough material.

Comment

If you looking for good hash making I recommended to google frenchy cannoli.
          Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, KingLed 2000,KingLed 1500
          Pro-Mix organic, perlite
          4 Kali China, 6 Mazar Kush, 11 Kali 47

And trying to grow Mexican landraces in the Yucatan. Well why not eh !!

Comment

• ChadWestport
            ChadWestport commented
            Editing a comment
            and the most opinionated

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            Some good advice on his bubble making. Particularly like using the frisbee and how he cleans the plugged holes, will defo be using both of them next run 👍🏻

Some history for those interested https://www.edrosenthal.com/the-guru...ice-water-hash

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks for the link.

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries, interesting read has a few other articles on many things

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X