GH trio- micro formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH trio- micro formula

The GH trio micro formula is dark red in color. The Flower and bloom also have a color, but that appears to be something artificial just to please the human eye. Last grow in 5 gallon pots with pro-mix I tried "through flushing" befor the last 2 weeks of flower. Long story it took about 5 gallons to rinse one pot until the runoff came out clear instead of dark red like the micro nutes. I guess I'm wondering if there were really that many nutrients left in the pro-mix, or was it just some kind of artificial dye rinsing out. I was surprised at how much water it took to flush out this color.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

So I believe you flushed out all your nutrients. When they say flush the last 2 weeks, I think all they mean is just water normally with no nutrients. Sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I don't feed mine, but if I did that's how I'd flush them.

Comment

True. You flushed The nutrients. Micro has a red tint due to the iron in it, just like blod, it even smells similar, it has no impact on bud color or anything

Comment

And don't forget the colours in the solutions are just dyes and not absorbed by the plants themselves. So if you run your hydroponics for 2 weeks without adding nutrients, the colour will look the same, but the nutrient levels within the reservoir could very well be depleted or even exhausted...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X