Bubbleponics and number of net cups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubbleponics and number of net cups

I'm seeing people using tubs with 6 net cups in them (as in the tutorial), but once one grows it seems like it gets too big to grow anything in other five cups. Why have six then? I saw on a youtube vid someone mentioned growing multiple seeds and picking the one that grows best. But what if multiple ones are viable? Can you grow in more than one cup with them growing all over each other? Is there a better approach, such as just using 5 gallon buckets I've seen in other vids? Just curious what you guys prefer.

You're correct, they will usually get too big to have more than one in there. I have a couple different homemade systems, all with multiple holes. In some cases, people use a smaller system to start multiple plants and then switch to a larger system for the final containers. My clone/seed starting system is big enough to do one plant for the full grow. Since I don't like to waste a good plant, I usually only put one in it, unless I plan on using the bigger systems too. Hope that helps a little.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X