Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So feeding from morning to evening is it ok ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So feeding from morning to evening is it ok ?

Soooo soon i'll be doing the big switch and I was thinking switching to feed them during the 12 hrs of light. What is your thoughts ?

I'm feeding them before they sleep.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

I water with the lights on and have no issues. I don't think it would be an issue.

Comment

The ideal time to water is about an hour after lights come on, but overall, water early in the day / lights on cycle.Its best because the plant gets the chance to uptake this water during the day due to plant transpiration. At night, the plants are not drinking like they do in the day, so by watering at night, your roots sit in a more saturated soil and for longer. This is one of the main reasons you'd want to water at lights on.

Comment

I do what Chad said. Always works for me

Comment

Meh it's become a habit for me to do it in the a.m. when my lights are on an i have my wake up coffee. If i find them thirsty i water them as they ask me for it.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Ok dear growers. Shall do !!
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X