Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED or Bust

LED Question

I bought Walmart's 48" LED and it says 32 watts and 450 - 650nm. If I bought 3 or 4 tube lights, would that be sufficient enough?

I need your opinions on these lights. Are they good enough or did I waste my money?
    Last edited by EasyGrower; 01-16-2021, 05:53 PM.

I don’t know who “their” are. A 32 watt light will probably be good for a seedling but without all the details hard to say.

Comment

Need to know the brand of your light.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I edited the post.... Their is Walmart and the brand is the Great Value. I know it's not a top name brand light, but I just need to know if the wattage is ok and the 450-650nm is enough for veg & Flo.

Comment

Ok, I bought 3, 32 watt Great Value brand LED tube lights at Wal-Mart. Each has 450-650nm. That would be 96 watts with 1350-1950.

I need to know if I will need more tube lights for the veg and flo stages or if this is enough light.

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            As long as weed has light, soil and water it will grow it is a weed but you might not end up with what you want

Great Value may not be such a great value, those lights are weak. The 2 LEDs I use pull 308 watts from the wall each and claim 2000 watt eq each, each one is good for 4'x4' in veg and 3'x3' in flower.
          The plants will certainly grow under the weak LED, but the yield will not be heavy. Look at Mars Hydro, Spider Farmer, Vivperspectra and other not so high priced LEDs.

Comment

Just FYI of what I think is a good deal on a entry level light that would work good in a 2x2
            spider farmer is selling old stock sf1000d it is the same as the new model except it doesn't have a dimmer. It's worth checking out imo the sf1000d is $99 and the sf1000 is $160 last I looked they were in stock at Amazon
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X