Irie Genetics Morning Dew Pheno Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Irie Genetics Morning Dew Pheno Hunt

Thought that I'd post a few pics of the pheno hunt I'm running in my 4x4 tent.
    3 gal fabric bags-coco/perlite in a 3x3 low-tide tray dtw using Jacks 3-2-1, Power Si, and Tribus bennies.
    These were from a 5-pack of regular seeds, so I was a bit surprised when all of them were females.
    Vegged to about 6-nodes(2 weeks) in 1 gal pots, topped back to the 3rd node(the cuttings are for clones), flipped to 12/12 to show sex(this is were males are culled) and run to finish.
    This is under a Meiju 480w QB clone fixture.
    I see two prominent pheno's, and all of them have a distinct 'orange creamsicle' smell.
    Should be interesting to see how they smoke.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Lucky draw with the seeds gbauto great looking colas
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hey GB - Two years ago I had a male Thai Stick and Strawberry Cough pollen donor. They were used to pollinate a female Thai Stick and Cotton Candy Kush..There was no female Strawberry Cough. In short it has been interesting to watch the different pheno type grow out. It has taken a few grows to realize the seeds were mixed up with respect to the strains.

Recently I had / have a male that I am trying to save because initially it was mistaken for a female do the really strong hash smell. From what I have read it is rare to find a male with strong sent and high thc. Now I do not know if the thc is high but I really, really want some of his pollen.

I was considering to purchase a few of the THC test kits to grade this little endeavor.

Good luck - Even though I have purchased other seeds to grow out, like Blueberry, Master Kush and Gorilla Glue Lemon Fire - I still ended up growing with my own seeds... O the Strawberry Cough has left its fingure print on the results as they all have a tangy berry sent and lots of snow around the buds and surrounding leaves.

Just wish there was more room to keep the keepers, but we shall settle for beans.

Comment

Nice man, I'm currently running my first Irie Genetics as well, the Lemon Sunrise. Not flowering yet, so hopefully I get some nice colas too

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X