Biobizz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Biobizz?

Ive been doing some research on super soil, what do you all think about the biobizz lineup from soil to nutes? Where i live the only stuff i can order locally is biobizz and canna coco products, would like to try the biobizz soils, how would you do it with biobizz or coco cana?

Cali or MeEasy either one can probably give you some insight into making your own super soil without having to buy a nutrient line to do it.

Comment

Thanks Xena for the tag. I've never used either one but both are top quality stuff. I just don't know anything about em
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        MeEasy I knew you did a lot of research into organic and thought you might have a few links to sites that might have the info to build your own super soil instead of buying a nute line to make it

Always a pleasure hearing from you yall. I can go down to the local nursery stores but where i live at there isnt alot of good product lines for these type of grows. MeEasy knows! I did order some canna coco soil and the A+B nutes. Everything is so expensive out here. Just trying to get my next grow top notch perfect 👌! I ordered my first grow tent and light setup, should be in next week, so excited! Hopefully i can run with the big boys soon.

Comment

Heya Tedtheclown here's a link to build a soil. I got to thinking that you should be able to get everything to build your own soil. Everything you need should be at your local nursery even there because it doesn't have anything to do with growing weed. Just buy all the ingredients and a couple little packets of random flower seeds so no one gets suspicious 🤔

Downloadable PDF Guide. Have you ever wondered how soil companies find the perfect recipe? Learn the secret to building your perfect organic soil.
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X