And we're off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we're off!

Yesterday was day one for this little girl. Also planted a Blueberry GG (one of my GG crossed with a Blueberry Headband I think) from my own seeds that smelled just like blueberries last time I grew it. That little girl popped out of the soil today. I assisted her little "helmet" (as some of you like to call it) off to help speed up the process and get her opened up to the light. Both of those are photos and will be going through the BU2B PPP method under my new Mars Hydro TS3000. Also put a few autoflowers in the soil; Pineapple Glue, Northern Lights and Space Mango. Didn't germinate any of them before planting, just kept the soil moist with a spray bottle. Also trying something new and starting them all in their final pots.

In the flowering tent, I cut down 2x Girl Scout Cookies and a Gorilla Blue a few days ago. They weren't very well taken care of during flowering so the buds aren't as big as they could have been. Should still be pretty good smoke though. Last night I decided part of these girls were done too and it was off with their heads! So that will give me a little bit of Critical Orange Punch to smoke on in a couple weeks. I'll get more pictures later to add on.
    Attached Files

Boy those strains sound great to me. I bought a 1/8 of blueberry muffins yesterday to help supplement our homegrown an to try these blue strains. I got about a dozen seeds from this bud. They do not have tiger stripes but they are green/tan brown an big. I think it's suppose to have 18% THC average? I'm looking forward to watching these, good luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'll need the luck for these autoflowers for sure. I'm excited to try this method and get a good amount of each. Too many ladies to watch over before so they didn't get the training they should have. Trying to get my numbers down to under 30 total, including the mothers. I'll be hoping for better luck with these autoflowers too, last ones were pretty discouraging.

Those both sound fantastic. Best of luck, keep us posted!

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, will do. I'll probably try and put a journal together on this one is a separate post.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X