FAN: intake or exhaustion??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR FAN: intake or exhaustion??

Hi guys, another rookie question here. I have a 2.6x2.6 tent and am planning to start a grow this week. I'm planting on coco coir and possess a mars hydro ts 1000, a CO2 smart bag, a humidifier, a heat fan, a rotating fan, an intake fan, but, because I'm growing in a garden shed ๐Ÿ˜ I'm not really concerned with the smell, so no exhaustion fan going in there, meaning there isn't really much air circulating in and out of the tent, only in, basically.Is that a problem? I was told, lately, to use the intake fan as an exhaust one and just let the air in passivelly through a vent duct... though my ducts will be as closed as possible because of the light coming in... and was planning on having the intake fan just so I could bring some humidity in the tent, but, is it worth it, since I have the humidifier??
    Some help is needed here guys, if you could once more, I'd appreciate it. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘Š๐ŸŒฑ

I use passive air intake and exhaust my tent

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that just seems more logical

Intake isnโ€™t important, especially in your setup. A exhaust fan would keep the air moving, new in/old out. Theyโ€™re good to have. Never know what issues you may run into with heat or humidity later. In my grow room I have a humidifier, a dehumidifier and a portable ac and they all get used at different times.

Comment

Yeah I might do just that guys. Thanks again bboy, you're always one msg away man! I do have a couple of inkbird to help with the heat and humidity but yeah, better safe than sorry. Thanks bro๐Ÿ‘Š

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X