Harsh weed help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harsh weed help!

Hey, question any idea what to do when your weed is too harsh? Cured for over three months, smells great.. but it’s harsh as well as two kush plants.. all harsh grown outdoor, no added nutrients other than in the soil bags.. any ideas why it could be?

Is it well trimmed? How dry is it? What method of smoking are you using.

Comment

Yea well trimmed! 7-10 days hung dry, cleaned, Jared.. opened once a day for 10-15 mins..

Comment

What's the RH at inside the jar? If it dried too much the smell and taste will not go away no matter how long you cure. You will have to rehydrate the buds and cure longer and that should fix it. I believe this can happen if you cut them too early too.

Comment

Not sure what the RH in the jar is, I still feel a bit of humidity when I open the jars, it’s not super dry, not to crunchy and smells amazing!! The Bruce banner which is hybrid sativa dom, could have been picked a week too late.. the other two could have been a bit early but I’m in Canada so it’s difficult to manage after October.. I’m worried maybe it could be mold but I don’t see anything and it doesn’t smell like hay, there is a bit of what looks like a yellow mist on the budds. I can post pics if that helps!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Man Jen88 i would just keep opening the jars. I got some GSC feels sticky but it's resin. I grow outdoor PNW Oregon. Post those pics.

SoOrbudgal ok cool I will!!

Comment

I'ma don't know if there's anything you can do about it after the fact, but I would really like to know why, with a perfect grow, dry and RH'ed cure some plants are harsh enough to gag a maggot. Sure the weeds strong and smells sublime, but still makes you cough hard enough to poop yourself Hmm?
            Last edited by PRIMO; 01-14-2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL that's a pretty deep coughing fit to poop yourself PRIMO

• YYCannabis
              YYCannabis commented
              Editing a comment
              As you get older...it’s a risky situation to smoke “choker” weed too far away from a bathroom. 😂

• Jen88
              Jen88 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t think so either, but I’m hoping maybe someone else has come into this situation, I’m so curious to know also!! There wasn’t anything different I did this year and the plants are from my same supplier..

💩

Comment

LOL, I'm not that old yet, I grew 2 GG4s last year, one of them is not harsh, the other absolutely hurts my lungs to try to smoke it. Maybe itsy bitsy teeny tiny half bong hit maybe. Both in the same soil and same conditions, all organic. None of the other strains/hybrids were this way. Both GG4s had a different look (pheno) to them as well.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X