Marshydro FC 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshydro FC 3000

Just wondering if any of you led users have this grow light? Or you guys with led experience, what do you guys think about this light? Marshydro fc 3000. I watched some reviews on YouTube and it seems like a nice light for the price, and seems to be made of quality parts? Would this replace a 600 watt hps? The HLG 300L claims it will replace a 600 watt hps? Hlg is $400 and marshydro is $350. Can any of you guys that use led give me your opinion on those 2 lights? Is the hlg worth the extra cash? Are they the same? I want to use these lights in a 2x4 tent. Any other lights you guys recommend for the size of tent?

I can't give you an opinion but I like the Mars Hydro FC 3000. Why ? Well because of the Samsung diodes and the Meanwell driver. A bit expensive here in Canada so I went for the Viparspectra Pro series.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I have a hlg 550 & mars hydro tsl 1000 and they are both great products. I like hlg more than mars hydro. Hlg is usa and mars is china I'm pretty sure. Costumer service with HLG is fast and very helpful. Idk. Either one is will work good, but myself HLG.
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

If you decide on the Mars, I’d look at the SP3000 instead. It’s made for a rectangle, it’s a 2x5 where the FC is made for a square 3x3.
        I have a ts1000 and I’m happy with it.

Comment

• dphipps1020
          dphipps1020 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm actually looking at getting 4 of the SP3000 for my 8x8. Been looking for a lower wattage light that would cover most of it and that seems to be it. Should only lose about 6" on each side but that's fine because my tent walls suck in about that much anyway.

I just bought a Spider Farmer SF2000 for my 2x4 and I like it so far. Was only $300 and only pulls 200W max. Also just bought a Mars Hydro TS3000. Only had them a few days so it's early to tell how much more I'll like them than I already do, but so far I like them both. I can definitely say they're bright though! The SF2000 would be perfect for your tent though, pictures included. Take a look at the Mars TSL2000 as well, it's also meant for a 2x4.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by dphipps1020; 01-12-2021, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I love my MarsH fixtures.

Comment

I would consider going to the Mars Hydro SP3000. Both lights are have excellent reviews on this site:https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/grow...r-test-review/

The PAR map is a little more uniform on the SP3000 and it seems a better fit for a 2 x 4 tent.

Comment

Originally posted by JDU View Post
              I love my MarsH fixtures.
              me too love my ts3000
              If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

Thanks for all your replies. Really appreciate it. The FC 3000 is nice but like some of you have said it’s made for a 3x3 and I grow in 2x4 which makes the SP 3000 a better fit for my tent plus the par readings are more uniformed throughout the tent being that it’s made for a 2x5. It’s a bit more expensive but it does have more diodes and I believe some uv diodes? I would really like an HLG but I can’t go with the bigger 550 or 600 due to lack of space so for the price of the smaller lights I think this SP3000 is the best choice. Thanks once again to those who recommended these lights. Time to retire the 600 watt hps. I already own a 100 watt hlg for my 2x2 and if the sp3000 performs like my first and only run with the hlg I will be super happy.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X