Curing and smell issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curing and smell issue

Well i am about one month into curing and the smell from grassy but strong feeling it in your mouth when you smell it become just smoother grassy . It doesnt smell like the staf i was buying and i dont know what i did wrong

As i recall lots went wrong with the grow Giannhs. If you keep records you'd see from sprout. We'd like to help you get a good growing healthy plant, are you going to try again? If so plan ahead now gather the best of supplies for growing weed as you can.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I read all I could find before my dry/and/cure and I’m no expert in this most of my knowledge comes from that research. What you describe sounds like what it said if you let your RH get too low in the jars. It said under 50-55% curing stops and you still have that grass smell.

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thenks i will check it

I use boost 62% 2 way humidity packs but I still burp my jars the traditional way.

Comment

You can also take a stick from the plant (if you still have some) and soak it in water for a few hours and drop it in your jar. Repeat until in the correct range. Once you're there, burp like normal. I just did this with some of my Blue Dream that dried up too much and it worked great.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X