I cannot stop CA/MG deficiency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot stop CA/MG deficiency

Hello! Here is my plant gettin trouble about CA/MG (my suspect). I started to use CA/MG liquid since 2-3 weeks, I also trying to catch right ph somehow its too hard cause it keeps changing. Soil is biobizz lightmix, spring water used. Deficiency getting more and more day by day. I didnt try to stop using fertilizers, I just read maybe it works (I mean like flushing) Can I worry about the buds cause its almost and deficiency but almost arrived the nearest leafs of the buds.

Sorry for the low quality of pics. I hope it helps
    Attached Files

If you’ve been using calmag for 2-3 weeks without any improvement, you likely have a lock out caused by incorrect ph. You really have to get the ph between 6-7 in soil. You should test your run off water to confirm whether you’re low or high, and flush until you’re neutral. When the plant dries up after the flush, you can start adding nutes back in. It it keeps eating up your leaves like that, you’ll have nothing to provide energy to your buds

Comment

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I was thinking the same way. But fixing ph is like immosible. Maybe about the nutritents I used (some advanced nutritent product, seaweed and molasses my ingridents) Im using General hydrophonics ph lower and sodium bicarbonate as upper. Maybe I should get an upper from GH. Or have you tried Dolomite lime? I m worrying about the upcoming plants, maybe I can try to add some dolomite.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      lalaland said "PH" not me, but that is what I would have said too.

vincenoir you got way too many products in the soil now. You can fix Ph but not the way your doing it. If it were mine i would not use anything now but plain water flush nothing else. Let the container feel lighter when you pick it up. Those leaf in my world would be going yellow not dark green, over loaded with your love fixes.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      hey thanks for your opinions. As you said I started to flush. I guess its a little bit late to get this decision but I hope she'll be ok:/

flush her out with some straight ph'd spring water and let her dry up/ pot feels light before giving more nutrients . Dont over love them
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm giving just water since 3 days. Not sure about will be ok or not:/ I was thinking maybe I can make some early harvest, not sure hundred percent but it looks like tiny leafs with trichome on buds also started to burn. I can add some high quality pics, can you make a comment?

Here is the latest pics, trichomes are not looks like eady when I look with zoom in. Should I wait or harvest?
    Attached Files

Comment

I had a similar issue with my last four grows. It was getting really frustrating until I figured out that my water source was pretty hard and I didn't need to add a cal/mag supplement. Turns out that ca/mg toxicity looks very similar to ca/mg deficiency. Not saying for sure that is what you are experiencing but just adding another rock to the pile! 😊 The others are right that ph is the first thing to verify.
      DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
      315 LEC
      6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
      6" Carbon filter
      3- 6" fans
      humidifier
      temp and humidity gauge
      5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
      FF trio nutrients

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X