Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! brown/purple patches, slow growth, droopy plant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnieandclyde711
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much for being so helpful!

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    If it was a auto I'd say toss it but being a photoperiod you can help it by backing the light off, she hurt and burnt and needs to heel. If you need to take it out the tent for a couple weeks then do so, cut your nutes to half the veg dose (what nutes are you using?) For a week and if you have some kelp that would help along with the correct watering practice, flush, timing, Ph....

• Bonnieandclyde711
    commented on 's reply
    Photoperiod

• thefunkdrspot
    commented on 's reply
    Probably but you could continue to give just ph adjusted water for a while and watch for new growth.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Looks pretty bad to me, i would toss it. Lesson learned don't overwater.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Ppfd is to high for that small plant, Especially since it is sick.

is it a autoflower? Or photoperiod?

Leave a comment:

• Bonnieandclyde711
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much! We weren't sure since the other 3 plants are looking pretty good. Do you think she's done for?

• thefunkdrspot
    replied
    Your nutrients are too strong for such small plants. They really only need a little nutrition when they are that small and its easy to over do it. I cant tell from the pics but you will want to poke a bunch of small holes in your solo cups for drainage and air. If you do that with coco and perlite its almost impossible to over water.

Leave a comment:

• RetiredGuy
    replied
    My guess is that you started feeding it too early.

Leave a comment:

• Bonnieandclyde711
    commented on 's reply
    I mean she was doing good for a while after we fixed the water situation before she started showing these symptoms. Is it possible something else is causing it maybe?

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like it was way over watered, still has a little color but it's pretty far gone and probably won't make it. I was just saying to keep it and give it a splash of whatever you are the others and who knows it might come around what do you have to lose. I wouldn't go out of my way and stress over it though

• Bonnieandclyde711
    commented on 's reply
    Any idea what might be wrong with her?

• MeEasy
    replied
    Unless it's in your way let it sit next to the others what do you have to lose. We're growing weeds they can take alot of abuse

Leave a comment:

• Bonnieandclyde711
    commented on 's reply
    You think she's beyond saving?

• Xena
    replied
    If she’s almost 4 weeks if she was mine I’d pull her up and toss her and focus on the 3 that recovered.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X