Leaves curling down with jagged edges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves curling down with jagged edges

​ Hey people, new grower here. I am wondering Whatsup with my 3 week old plants. They are drooping with dark leathery looking leaves at the top that have jagged edges.

I recently moved them into a tent after starting them under cfl’s. The issue started as soon as I put them in there. It’s a 1’ x1’ x 4’ tent with a 100 watt full spectrum LED light. The plants themselves are lilloette landrace in promix medium.

thanks in advance for any help. It’s much appreciated.
    Attached Files

Are you feeding them any nutes?
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Newguy36
      Newguy36 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes but only one dose and that was after the issue stated above started happening. I use green planet nutrients and just gave them sea kelp and medi one.

Kinda looks like nitrogen toxicity. Have you used the section on the main site called Plant Problems? Worth taking a look if not.
    Does your plant have "the claw?" The talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends are a sign that your plant may have nitrogen toxicity. Learn how to fix it.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Newguy36
      Newguy36 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks plreef. They really haven’t had any nitrogen. Just PhD water to this point in promix.

The problem is the issue isn’t consistent. I have leathery leaves dropping down and other ones that are curled up taco’ing with jagged edges.

I’m thinking it’s the shitty quality light. And going from 25watt cfl to a 100 watt LED

There's a good chance that your plants are a bit shocky from changing the light source. I grow outdoors but on the occasions I get young clones that have been grown under lights I often slowly introduce them to sunlight in stages. I don't know what your situation is but if you can use the CFL's for part of the day and introduce them in stages to your full spectrum LED's it may lessen the the shock. Just a thought considering that everything was fine until the light change.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X