No announcement yet.

Need suggestion for my next grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Need suggestion for my next grow.

Hey a!!
    I need a suggestion for my next setup. I have been growing three plants in 5 Gal fabric in a 2.5x2.5 area. This time i am planning to get six plants but I am confused as to which size should I choose. I have 1 Gal fabric pot but will it be suffice or will I need 3 Gal pot for these plants? I have Auto seeds of diff strains. I am planning to keep NL Auto in primary and some other in secondary. Let me know your thoughts on it. I am really out of experience to make decision on my own.

Peace!
    2.5 x 2.5 tent
    Viparspectra PAR600
    4" Fan & Filter
    Coco-Perlite
    GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
    1x Cream Cookies
    1x Pineapple Express
    1x Northern Lights
    1x White Widow

In my opinion 3 gal fabric pots are the perfect size for coco.

Comment

I have seen multiple times the question of pot size for growing autos and it always seems to end at 3 gallon pots. Personally I like to grow alot of smaller plant crammed in my grow area. I've tried less larger plants in my closet but not yet in my 4x4 tent so I will be trying it on my next round. I believe the turnout will be the same but my OCD won't let me not try lol. In order for you to get 6 plants in your space you might have to go with the 1g pots but I can't help but think that would restrict the plants growth and your final yield will suffer. On the other hand I've seen some nice little plants being grown in solo cups so it will probably come down to your skill level as to how it will turnout. If it was my choice I would do the 3g pots and only 4 plants.

I don't think I helped you answer your questions but maybe something I said will help you out in some way. Good luck 🌳 😎
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

thefunkdrspot Got it!

MeEasy Well, I was thinking of doing Sea of Green and I also have same doubts on the growth factor. I have grown in solo cup but this is different i think given the size and the fact that I only can get two cycles in a year. One is about to end and I cant waste this second cycle on experiments. I live in a hot and humid climate throughout the year. Only winter has good temps. So I also can't cram up my room with plants. I think I will go with 3 Gal and 4 plants.!

Thanks for the input guys. GWE rocks!
        2.5 x 2.5 tent
        Viparspectra PAR600
        4" Fan & Filter
        Coco-Perlite
        GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
        1x Cream Cookies
        1x Pineapple Express
        1x Northern Lights
        1x White Widow

Comment

Guys I got another question! I just learned that NL Auto will need colder climate. Meanwhile I am soon entering into hot season. By two months the highest temp will be near 40 C and the lowest will be 28 C. Now I am thinking either to delay the grow for one season or choose another strain. The other strain in my mind is Super Skunk Kush from Garder of Green. I for so long wanted to do manifolding/mainlining. It is a photo seed so I will have room for wiggling. I am still confused with the climate part. I tried to search whether this strain will take up with hot and humid climate but can't find conclusive answer. By the time this next grow will enter into the flowering it will be on the hotter side. My first grow which I started around this time had gotten heat stressed. What do you guys say? Wait UP?
          2.5 x 2.5 tent
          Viparspectra PAR600
          4" Fan & Filter
          Coco-Perlite
          GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
          1x Cream Cookies
          1x Pineapple Express
          1x Northern Lights
          1x White Widow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X