Don’t get ripped off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t get ripped off

Holy f’ng hell!!! Found these while looking at another ridiculously priced ScrOG container somebody else posted. FYI everyone, for the same price you can purchase 50ft of garden fencing and have enough of it to make as many of these as you’ll likely ever need. Go in on it with some buddies and split the cost even. $15 at Lowe’s will get you a 3 pack of tomato rings, another $5 for zip ties and you’re all set. I saw a similar setup in High Times years ago and came up with the fencing on tomato rings idea. Maybe I should’ve took
    it further, got a patent and started ripping people off too but that’s not in me. Pic of my setup included as a reference. Works great

Forgot to mention this, it’s adjustable as well. Just move the ring up or down within the medium

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Smart-P-SCRO....c100930.m5375
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 01-09-2021, 10:43 AM.

Thats what separates the men from the boys! 😂 Got to love DIY. Im the same way, most of the stuff people buy because its eye candy, you can always create this garden stuff with simple household stuff, or get creative with using 2 things to make one! But there are people that dont have the ability to put things together, not a downfall, they just have different brain patterns probably! Man im stoned, what i am talking about. I would say or starters try DIY. It can save a few bucks

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re right! That’s why I felt compelled to share this simple trick. I was smoking a morning fatty while browsing around and was shocked how much they’re charging. It may look professional but who cares

I love improvising and making something out of nothing. It's in my DNA. If not for my wife, my whole life would be full of improvised stuff.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Dig it great tip
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Good idea, Ty.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Sweet, after you see it, it's like why the heckles didn't I think of that! Excellent!
          2X4X6 Quictent
          1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
          600w LED (80)
          1000w LED (180)
          2 X Viparspectra P-1000
          2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
          6" battery/usb fans
          Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
          GH trio with Calimagic
          Lung room humidifier
          3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
          ArmorSi, kelp when needed
          Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
          Northern Lights auto
          (Seedsman)
          auto 00 Kush
          (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
          2x Northern lights auto
          1 auto 00 Kush
          1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
          Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

great idea thanks for sharing
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Was thinking of scrog for my next grow... tried it once and got frustrated because I couldn't move things around. I like this idea, I was going to tie som9up with bamboo stakes but we have old tomato stakes etc somewhere....
              HLG 100 4K quantum board
              2 x ES300 V3 4x4x8
              ES300 + ES180 4x4x8
              🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
              4 Autopots per tent.
              🪴🪴🪴🪴🎪🌲🌲🌲🌲
              CANNA Terra professional medium
              CalMag =0.4 EC
              Terra Flores, Terra Vega + Rhizotonic, cannazyme, CannaBoost, canna PK
              = 😀

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                If you don’t have rings but have a piece of fencing cut sticks, make a little notch to hold the fence in place then tie it up tight or use whatever you have available. If no fencing you could build the frame with wooden sticks and use yarn for the screen and make it yourself. Smoke a little bit then get creative.

Same thing with bottled liquids lol. They make you pay for the pretty labels and plastic because most of what’s in the bottle is water, don’t believe me just read the label and you will realize that you can doit all yourself for a lot cheaper and more concentrated. The prices we pay for being lazy. Lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X