Stimulus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stimulus

Setting here this A.M. watching the propaganda on the TV, and burning a bowl load. They say that H&R Block and Turbo Tax users are not getting their money, and when looked into the money went to another account, not theirs. I have mine, it was there the 3rd marked the 4th, but it is here (and spent). Heads up if you used one of these (or maybe others) if you dont have your money yet, go check up on it!
    Now back to that bowl load!

Got it and spent it... thank you uncle Trump for the new leather jacket
    my old jacket shrunk after wearing it for 25 years it just all of a sudden shrunk so I bought this one in a bigger size just in case it shrinks to. This being disabled shit sucks, I would literally sell my soul for a job
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh to be able to work again, it certainly suck being disabled!

Now if this shit storm flu starts to slow down we can use it for traveling that's what we want to do even if it's just camping. I want to see the smiles on peoples face again. I want my grandkids to go to school and be with their peers.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

All I want for 2021 is to be with my Yucatan friends having a Yucatecan landrace reef. Just waiting for the vaccine.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        If I don’t get Mrs. YYC to a tropical beach this year, I’m going to have to invest in a cat litter box to satisfy her need of getting sand between her toes. 😂

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        lollllll YYCannabis. Reason why I spend so much time in the "grow room" lolll

Spent my stimulus check on a new led light more seeds and Happy frog soil and nutrients
      Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
      Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
      31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
      1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
      Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
      secret base a & b
      cal mag
      golden tree
      flower stacker

Comment

The only stimulus I get is when I accidentally taser myself. That motivates me to smoke more. Once I can get up off of the floor!
        Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

Sharing my stimulus with the homeless around my neighborhood.

Comment

Easy come easy go, my device should be here today IF UPS doesnt drop the ball (which they do often here). I'll be headed out for either some 190 or 200 whatever I can find the cheapest and run a batch! I have some bud decarbed and ready to go, not all of the tools and containers will be here, but I'll make do.

Comment

My stimulus (plus some) went on a banjo.
              A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X