• Show
Clear All

HELP! Day 58, auto ultimate, organic grow, bio bizz products

Day 58.

All mix soil by bio bizz

Indoor, viperspecture v900 led light

13lts pots.

Organic

​Bio bizz grow, bloom, top-max and cal/mag are my nutes. I was feeding bio bizz root juice up until week 3.

I first noticed red spots on the affected leaves. Over the space of a few weeks, the spots got more widespread. Now the affected leaves are yellowing and discolouring. I thought this was a cal/mag issue until no change after feeding the recommended dosage for deficiency stated by bio bizz.

What do you think is happening?

Stems are red too

My guess is a ph issue. Red stems are normal if they’re exposed to light. If the stems shaded by leaves are also red then that’s a issue.

Comment

Originally posted by bboyfromwayback View Post
      My guess is a ph issue. Red stems are normal if they’re exposed to light. If the stems shaded by leaves are also red then that’s a issue.
      How would you recommend I fix the issue? This is my second grow and I've never done a flush to correct the PH before. At the moment I don't have any PH up and PH down but bio bizz have them in organic versions.

What can I do for now to help her? She's in a 13ltr pot so how much water should I use to flush?

Comment

Do the leaf stems seem to be weak and droopy? I ask because mag and potassium deficiency look similar but with pot the stems get weak and droopy not just the leaf and pot normally causes the leaf tip to curl up. Both of these problems can be caused by a ph issue
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
        Do the leaf stems seem to be weak and droopy? I ask because mag and potassium deficiency look similar but with pot the stems get weak and droopy not just the leaf and pot normally causes the leaf tip to curl up. Both of these problems can be caused by a ph issue
        The stems seems supportive enough as they stand up in the mornings and afternoon before the light goes out so I think they can support their own weight

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          The stems I'm talking about are the ones on the damaged leaves

I have had the white budlets for the past two - three weeks, surely they must ripen up soon, I am hoping the deficiency, PH issue isn't going to cause much more damage, I am still unsure to what to feed her as her next watering is due today and I have no PH adjusters

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Baking soda is a ph up but has to soak overnight so it's completely dissolved. Apple cider vinegar is a ph down.
          Just put some baking soda in a small glass of warm water and leave it a day, then you can use it. I haven't had to do it for a long time so can't remember how much so make it strong in the cup then be careful when using it
          Last edited by MeEasy; 01-05-2021, 09:58 PM.

I'll feed her more cal/mag today with some bloom and see what happens!

Comment

Don't feed her too much, make sure your PH is between 6.0 - 6.5. Do a flush first then give just Cal-Mag after. Remove the dying leaves.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

What is the seed to flower on that strain? It may just be finishing up. Leaves will turn all sorts of freaky colors as most autos get to the end.
            2X4X6 Quictent
            1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
            600w LED (80)
            1000w LED (180)
            2 X Viparspectra P-1000
            2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
            6" battery/usb fans
            Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
            GH trio with Calimagic
            Lung room humidifier
            3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
            ArmorSi, kelp when needed
            Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
            Northern Lights auto
            (Seedsman)
            auto 00 Kush
            (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
            2x Northern lights auto
            1 auto 00 Kush
            1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
            Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X