Plants all stopped growing and stunted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plants all stopped growing and stunted

I am a 2nd year grower. I have a grow room with a tent and a closet. I use Sunraise 1000 watt led lights 3 in the tent a two in the closet. My first two grows were fabulous. I had 5 seedlings and 1 in veg in this grow. Suddenly every plant stopped growing. I lost everything. I have studied in this until I'm crazy. The only thing I can come up with is our humidity dropped to 30 and stayed there this year. Nothing n the environment has changed. Growing in coco and use Fox Farms Trio. Can anyone help?

That's probably it humidity is more important than most people think. Check out this chart and link https://www.cannabissciencetech.com/...ion-operations

Edit = I like this chart a little better (2nd one)
    Last edited by MeEasy; 01-04-2021, 05:55 PM.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I read that the plants veins pretty much seize up if humidity drops below 35 for a extended period

Comment

Welcome to GWE
        Can you raise the RH, 30% is very dry and damages the leaves.

Comment

Yes well that's not the big issue i think it's something else a pic of that grow would of been great.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya, with pics its probably a PH issue.

Humidity does play a role on how fast a plant can grow and overall health but certainly does not stop it completely. I live in a desert average humidity is less than 20%. I don't use a humidifier or anything to increase Humidity except my plants.
          640 watt hlg quantum board
          320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
          300 watt mars hydro sp3000
          150 watt hlg quantum board
          100 watt spider farmer led x2
          organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
          Water only i don't check ph
          6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Thank you for the replies. After reading the replies and thinking more on it I'm not convinced its humidity. I have always checked the ph and nothing changed over the last few months. I am going to get a new ph meter and check it against the one I have. For now I am not sure what else to do....

Comment

• Xena
              Xena commented
              Editing a comment
              Susie525 I saw this thread when it was first posted and I was concerned about the growth of my second grow and the only thing I could think of was low RH which was ~30% sometime even in the 20s and since I got it up into the mid 40s growth is booming so I wouldn’t discount the RH thought yet.

• Susie525
              Susie525 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you. I haven't discounted the humidity. I had all seedlings and 1 in veg. What amazed me was that they stayed green. Just wouldn't grow. 2 inches tall and that was that. No growth whatever and the one in veg stopped growing as well. I got a new ph meter and the one I had read differently. So looking at both things. I am ready to start again. Wish me luck.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X