No announcement yet.

Trying something new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very welcome sir. My grow is having some BS issues so it nice to come and admire a nice grow.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Beautiful job! She's gonna be a winner no doubt. I grew the Glueberry OG last year and it was one of my favorites_ awesome buds with a blueish purple "shine', very frosty and sweet.
      You're gonna love em.
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea it’s a good smoke. My wife’s favorite

Those girls are just teasing you now! I grew the glueberry OG last year and the bud was awesome and cured into hard nuggets with an almost purple sheen. mmm.mmm...good!
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

The Pineapple Chunk and Glueberry OG are starting week 5 of flower while the Kush’s are starting week 3. Tops are getting frosty and the tent is pungent. The Kush’s will get a haircut this weekend then I can sit back and wait 👍🏻

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking great i can't wait for mine to flower. Boy those look frosty

I’ve been watching this one cola. I damaged it severely, nearly severed it completely, during my drunken night of plant training. I was able to patch it up and it’s been fine until a few days ago i
        noticed the leaves starting to turn down. Each day they’re loosing more color as if they’re dying off but the buds on it are keeping up with the other colas so I’m leaving it be for now. This is a new one for me. Anyone else has this happen before? Other than this one cola the plant is completely lush and green.

Comment

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          I broke the main stem of one about 5 inches from the ground when she was about 4 weeks into flower(Auto)
          She took about 4/5 days to perk up and start fattening again. In those 4 days she developed severe calcium deficiency which progressed into an everything deficiency, strictly above the break, everything below remained green right to the end. I assumed it was because she couldn’t uptake anything for days, and was right in the middle of her growth spurt.
          She was one ugly lady on harvest, but can’t say that it hurt her any in comparison to the others. I broke a top and a branch yesterday before deciding that maybe it wasn’t the day for training. Think I was wearing my outside hands 😂

Nice work!
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

End of week 3 for the Bubba and Hindu Kush so they got a heavy defoliation. End of week 5 for the Glueberry OG snd Pineapple Chunk, they’re both starting to get a few red pistols and buds are filling out.
        Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 02-01-2021, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Looking better and better every time you update! Those should fill out nicely!
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! It’s getting to be a bit crowded, the kushes had to be vegged 4wks longer than planned so they’re bigger than I wanted. Removed all the side branches since I can’t really spread them out. Growing big top colas this grow

Another week in the books. Starting to fatten up and fill in now.

Comment

It’s the end of week 5 for both of the Kush, week 7 for the Pineapple Chunk and Glueberry OG. The Glueberry is days away from being chopped. I’m going to try to remember to get some pics before the lights come on tomorrow because these pics don’t cut it. I’ve been keeping the humidity around 40 and light off temps are in the low 60’s, lights on temp 72. Very frosty tops with lots of purple mixed in.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              Thanks you🙏🏻 This is the second time I’ve grown Pineapple Chunk. Super easy strain and she’s potent. I’ll definitely be keeping a mother eventually

• Cheeba
              Cheeba commented
              Editing a comment
              Man I bet it smells good in there. Very nice.

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice growing bboy. They look great.

I have 3 photos 4 way’d for a full tent ScrOG next round and they’ve outgrown my veg tent so I had room to try something with these autos. They’re 5 wks old, 1 Gorilla Glue and 2 Girl Scout Cookies. I’ve always wanted see how a ScrOG would work with autos but never had the room until now. They’re under a Mars Hydro SP150 that wasn’t getting the temps above 68 so I added a couple cheap burples I had to get the temps up and burn off some of the humidity. Tent was sitting at 68 degrees with humidity 64, now it’s 78 degrees with humidity of 52 👍🏻

My advice for new growers is to have several types of lights around if possible. They have more uses than just illuminating a dark area. I mostly use LED’s now but I still have my HPS and T5’s when the tent needs something warmer. The two cheap ass shitty burples that were my first LED’s may not grow good bud but they’ll heat your tent quick at only 40w’s per light😁

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Good tips about extra lights for illumination an heating. You are getting into some fun doing a scrog with those autos. I gotta tell ya although you'll find out those stiffen so much for me i snap branches left an right training autos. It's such a difference handling autos vs photos........

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              Maybe that’s why I haven’t seen anyone else do it 🤔lol autos are finicky, we don’t get along really well, I’m too rough with them usually 😂 I just went back and checked, these plants are my 4th attempt with autos. I graded my first two D’s and my third a C- , I’ll be happy with a solid B this round lol
              Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 02-13-2021, 08:23 PM.

Right before the lights came on
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well look at these i'd give them a A for sure. Not even ripe yet an they look great. Give yourself a hug or a pat on the back.

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              👍🏻 Yea I’m happy with these girls for sure. The Glueberry will be going in the dark within the next few days. The others have 2-4 weeks to go

looking good, nice progression. When i grew glueberry a few years ago it was ready before the others too so I put it in a closet for the last 3 days after a 7 day flush. I gave it a little light though_ just the bloom spectrum for about 4 hrs. It was so frosty and dense and cured really nice! You'll be happy!

Comment

Last day the Glueberry OG sees light, she’ll go in the dark until Saturday once the lights go off. 55 days of flower. She definitely kept the manifold shape after being put under a screen. I’m still happy, zero fluff on this plant which was my goal 👍🏻 This is the 4th time I’ve grown this strain, taste like a blueberry pop-tart and stinks to high heaven. Seriously, if you plan on growing this strain, have a good scrubber, she’s a stinky girl. Probably worse than Bruce Banner, not sure because they both stink but I definitely won’t be growing them at the same time.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Beautiful i love a flowering plant an a stinky one. Wow that's a great strain i never grew it but got some from a dispensary.

• ZigZag
                ZigZag commented
                Editing a comment
                That Blueberry/ Gorilla Glue is a "fragrant" plant for sure and she does kick_ like a gorilla but with the more mellow tones from the blueberry. Enjoy!

Pineapple Chunk day 53 of flower

Comment

• YYCannabis
                YYCannabis commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks fantastic, bboy.

• bboyfromwayback
                Editing a comment
                Thank you! She’s a pretty girl

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                excellent looking plants. well done.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X