No announcement yet.

Trying something new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final tally in, nothing unexpected really. This is prime buds only, I don’t bother trimming or weighing the fluffy stuff because I use it to make butter which saves a lot of trimming. 3.5oz Bubba, 4.5oz Hindu Kush, 4oz Glueberry OG and 4oz Pineapple Chunk.

I initially intended on all plants being grown under 14”x15” screens in 3 gallon pots but due to the previous grow not cooperating the Kush were too hard to lay down so stuck with the manifold and put them in 5 gallon pots. A grow comparison wasnt the intent and I know there’s other factors involved (strain differences and lack of space to spread the manifolds out) but I still thought it was worth mentioning that 4 plants manifolded in 5 gallon pots produced less bud than 2 plants under screens in 3 gallon pots. Btw I actually stopped at 4oz each Bc I was tired of trimming and sent the rest of each plant to the butter bin not to mention zero fluff on either plant grown under a screen.

My conclusion, other methods are prettier but if you want more quality bud or a bigger yield, put your plants under a screen.

Comment

I like your screen set up. Gonna see if I can make some DIY screens for individual pots.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X