No announcement yet.

glad I am legal now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won a battle today. County inspector came out and issued a stop work order. He was more worried about the dust and hillside destruction than the canyon. He said canyon was not his job he would kick it up to state and federal for court order for removal. But he said be patient. At least the work has stopped till all permits are issued. Never thought I would be so happy to see a county official. My wife says Adam is our angel.

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you !!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's fucking great.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah for you an the land

Nice to hear your getting some action on this, instead of red tape.

Comment

This is the mess I have to deal with now. My fence is in foreground. Notice how canyon is blocked and culverts placed 10 feet above water flow. Idiot, moron, does not care or think. Notice the beeautiful desert destroyed.

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        All I can say is WOW and SMH

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        More money than sense. Gotta be a law broken somehow.

An old buddy and I used to talk about making Stupid against the law. We finally decided it would be stupid.
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        As the saying goes"you can't fix stupid". All you can do is fine it.

I bet he did not do a water run off study for those culverts either!
      Nice area, or at least it was, I hope he gets to restore it.

A dude I knew in Tulsa put an addition on his home without permits, came home one day to find an inspector looking at his addition. They made him get permits to tear it down and then permits to put it back correctly, all using licensed contractors. Another one of those more money than since peps. And what would Forest say, stupid is as stupid does,

Comment

The contractor should be here this morning to retrieve his equipment. I am going to have a few very unpleasant words with him. I will tell him how I should sue him for the 25% loss in property value I have suffered. I will tell him what an asshole he is. My wife and I have a lifetime of investment and love in this place and I am not going to let some asshole ruin it. No matter what I have to do. I am old and the threat of life in prison is not very scary anymore!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X