When to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to harvest?

How long to wait before harvesting please? And what is best temp in celcius and best RH when they are drying?

Cheers

They are pale and small through cold problems in the veg stage. Environment was stable since flowering started. Now on 7wks 4 days.

Grow set up is 4x4 tent, 6oo HPS, 800cfm active exhaust. Plants grown in soil with LST and topping done from 3rd node on. Used 20 ltr pots.
    Last edited by Boytoker; 12-31-2020, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Boytoker you grew some fine looking plants nice training too stay abit longer with the grow don't cut off watering yet.

I still see plenty of white hairs and most of the red ones are still pretty straight which makes me think you are still looking at another week or two. The better way to tell is by looking at the trichomes. Do you have a way to magnify them? Here's a couple pics to explain
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

What MeEasy said.

If you can afford to wait I think you'll be rewarded for the delay.

My last grow looked just like that, yellowing leaves and all. I did a "Late Harvest" experiment and two weeks later the buds were fatter & juicier with the beginnings of CBN Amber showing everywhere. Even the lower larfy buds thickened up. After drying & curing the smoke was sublime.

Get hold of a loupe, you need to know what those trichomes are telling you. Lots of recent chatter on that subject here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...re-they-saying

Best of luck,

-Grouchy

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0473.jpg Views:	0 Size:	597.0 KB ID:	478451
      Last edited by grouchyoldman; 01-01-2021, 03:21 PM.
      My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
      I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
      Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

Thanks all you guys for the help here.
        I'll leave them for now as suggested and post some more pics for an update next week. Will get you some trichome pics too..I bought a cheap x100 usb microscope and does a good job when you can hold it steady enough.
        ..They are filling out nicely last few days and gave them a final trim today to focus all the last energy on the buds.
        ...They smell gorgeous

Was thinking of switching out 600w for a 1000w bulb to finish them.. would that help the buds get fatter please?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X