Clean happy tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean happy tent

Spent the afternoon emptying the tent and cleaning from top to bottom with bleach water solution. I try to do a big scrub down every few weeks. I was running a cool mist humidifier in my tent to keep up with RH. Problem is that I have hard water and as the mist dries it leaves a white film on EVERYTHING! First time I saw it i thought it was WPM. Luckily I was wrong. I just purchased a warm mist humidifier and hooked it up tonight. I read that the warm mist doesn't leave the white residue everywhere. Only time will tell.
    I had WPM in the past and it was nothing short of a royal pain in the ass!! Lost alot of bud because of it. So now I try to keep the tent extra clean, fans blowing, RH where it needs to be.

Tripple XL has stretched the most. Great growers. Dark devil has some curled leaves due to some nitrogen toxicity but they are recovering nicely. Bloody skunks are also coming along nicely too. One has started turning purple. Super pretty. And lastly the single blueberry and purple kush got topped a few nights ago and I just started some lite training.
    Happy growing!
    Attached Files
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Yes it’s winter time here that brings dry as fuck air, could suck your kidneys out while your sleep. I boil big pots of water for the house RH to be bearable this time of year and have humidifiers in all up stairs rooms and one for the basement

Comment

I always got the white stuff from small humidifiers in my house. The consoles/models with filters don't do that. I have a pug who has noise phobias so I can't run my console humidifier for the house and it sucks. When I'm done drying I'll see if my small cool humidifier left white stuff behind in the drying space, haven't noticed any yet.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

💡 I run my humidifier on the outside next to my intake fan.
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Oops PLreef my memory failed me again 🤪 I confused you with someone else. The person I obviously thought was you lives in Arizona.

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          No worries MeEasy

• Wolfe0420
          Wolfe0420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Canada and dry AF here too, hard on the eyes and skin.

I guess I did not know there was such a thig as a cool mist and a warm mist humidifier. I have cleaned the white stuff from my grow tent wondering what it was...cause there has been NO wpm on the plants. My humidifier sits in the grow room and not inside the tent. Now my OCD will kick in and the debate will be cool vs warm mist for the humidifier...dang.
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X