Umol* sorry

Leave a comment:

• ThatGrower
    replied
    200 nmol/m2*

Leave a comment:

• ThatGrower
    replied
    Thanks for the response. So even though theyre now recieving 200 i should still closer? They were at right about 100 before installing the blue Led tonight.

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    replied
    They look fine to me. Maybe a little tall but not bad. Try dropping your lights closer, that should fix it.

Leave a comment:

• ThatGrower
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ThatGrower
    started a topic Cannabis seedlings stretching?

Cannabis seedlings stretching?

My cannabis seedlings( pics included) appear to be stretching. This is my first time starting from seed as ive always began with clones in the past, so maybe im over estimating the severity of the situation. Ive read that a blue spectum specifically in the seedling phase can work wonders to prevent stretching, so what i did was take the led light that i was using for general lighting and installed it between my two grow lights. The light did not mention being intended for growing and i only know its 6000k (cold color). Also the Par reading was just over 100 with my 2 "supposedly full spectum" growligjt and is now just over 200, so im thinking the increase in light intensity could help aswelp? Any feed back would on these 6000k for seedlings would be much appreciated and if theres any other tips id love to hear them. Thanks and happy holidays 🙂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X