No announcement yet.

Leaves goes down , dry leaves .. HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it has food in that soil mix don't feed anything else to them. Come on now " guest9222" show some knowledge about growing weed have you read what needs the plant has? Did you get any good size pots yet??
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Wolfe0420
      Wolfe0420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good catch just looked it up has enough fert to last 2-4 weeks so they say, although there are so many variables to how much and how fast nutes are consumed. The soil manufacturer website lists instruction to this soil and also provide a list of acceptable nutes thereafter that 3 week period.

How to use Gold Label Special Mix:

Gold Label Special Mix is very easy to use. Simply fill a pot with it, plant your cutting or seedling into it and water well. Wait until the soil-mix gets a little dry before watering again. Gold Label Special Mix has enough food in it for at least 2-3 weeks fast growth so do not add food during this period. When feeding becomes necessary, we recommend Plant Magic Old Timer Nutrients which will provide everything your plant's need, although soil-feeds by BioBizz, House & Garden, Plagron or Canna work very well, too.

I copy and pasted this paragraph.

• guest9222
      guest9222 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes 11 L pots

I use canna products, the website has a tool to create a feeding guide. Yeah I follow the type/mix for stage of development but use a soil tester to monitor moisture, ph, temp etc to decide when to either water or feed. Not rocket science bro, but dont get overwhelmed or put off by ALL the info, remember the basics... water and light. Everything else we do is to increase yield and quality.
    oh and ph8 is high for water, I get mine down to 6 - 6.5.
    HLG 100 4K quantum board
    2 x ES300 V3 4x4x8
    ES300 + ES180 4x4x8
    πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
    4 Autopots per tent.
    πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸŽͺ🌲🌲🌲🌲
    CANNA Terra professional medium
    CalMag =0.4 EC
    Terra Flores, Terra Vega + Rhizotonic, cannazyme, CannaBoost, canna PK
    = πŸ˜€

Comment

My plants ( 26 ) have 2 weeks and i use gc16 led 600 watt full spectrum 18 /6 , is enough ? or shuold i install another one or tu change in growth mode ?
      Last edited by guest9222; 12-28-2020, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• guest9222
        guest9222 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maximum power consumption: 512 W (including fan)
        Power consumption 2 x Full spectrum: 64 W
        Power consumption 4 x Full spectrum: 128 W
        Power consumption Growth spectrum: 64 W
        Power consumption Flowering spectrum: 256 W

128W Full spectrum for 26 plants
        i install another one with Full Spectrum , so i have 256 W
        should i turn them all on ? ( 1200 W )

i was afraid to not burn them
        Last edited by guest9222; 12-29-2020, 07:16 AM.

• Holden90
        Holden90 commented
        Editing a comment
        From experience with veg/bloom lights, run it on full right from the start. Manage the distance from canopy to control light stress / burn. Use the manufacturer's recommendations for distance as a start point then test, adjust as required.
        Why? Because plants use all available light right from seed. Does the sun change color?

• guest9222
        guest9222 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm you have right , good to know

I’d be interested in seeing a picture of your lighting and/or manufacturer and model. One thing I’ve learned in a short time is the majority of the time what people think they have is not what they really have.

Comment

Gc-16

Comment

• Holden90
          Holden90 commented
          Editing a comment
          For a first grow you are going for gold mate, hope it all works out for ya. Plenty of knowledge here on the forums and as the old saying goes 'the only stupid question is the one you dont ask'.
          Keep It Simple Simon lol

• guest9222
          guest9222 commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you for your support , today i will make pictures after i finish installing the last tent
          I have some advanced nutrients but i am not sure how to use , i will make some pictures to show you what i have
          thank you family community and best regards !

• Wolfe0420
          Wolfe0420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hard to give advice on nutes every plant is diff. I would start like half strength of what the bottle says to start and gradually increase, I used to use DNF/Advanced but I’m using Emerald Harvest full 7 bottle line up @ full strength with the exception of cal mag I had to cut it down to 3/4 strength prob cuz my soil has some calcium in it already.
          Watch the tips of the leaves for signs of nute burn it’ll happen there first and flush ASAP if they start to turn.
          Yellow leaves to me always meant more nitrogen and rust spots usually mean more cal-mag from my own individual experience this is. Best of luck.

Here are my girls
        3 FIM an 23 topping
        shoud i make LST technique ?
        When sould i use Scrog method ?

I didnt use any nutrients ... i want to start from tommorow
        I have these ones

https://www.advancednutrients.com/se...e-organic-oim/
        https://www.advancednutrients.com/pr...awless-finish/
        https://www.advancednutrients.com/pr...m-organic-oim/
        B-52 is an essential pH Perfect plant nutrient that feeds B vitamins to your hydroponic plants. Here is how B-52 B-vitamin formula helps growers to get maximum yields in hydroponic plants.

https://www.futuregarden.co.uk/formu...BRBIEiwALhJH6N
        Last edited by guest9222; 01-08-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

What do you think about this one ? its ok ?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X