Premium Seed market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premium Seed market

Merry Christmas my Friends, Has anyone purchased & grown from this seed bank? just curious, their prices are dirt cheap, compared to most seed banks. do they just sell bag seeds? no mention of feminized or autos on their website. i guess you roll the dice, and hope you get females?

I bought some seeds from them on their Christmas special. Great prices. I have not tried them yet and will not know how they turn out tll next fall. I bought fem seeds.

Comment

I don’t think I’ve checked that one but have seen a couple others that were recommended here and just regular photos were all they sold. Personally I’m a fem auto guy so I didn’t care how cheap they were.

Comment

hey Dan, so how did you order fems, i can't find any option on their website that give that otpion?

Comment

Sorry for my stoner memory. I ordered so may seeds this fall hard to keep track. Went back and looked and they are regs.

Comment

while 20 seeds for $30, is a killer deal, lets hope for 50/50! the only bummer, is you waste 6 weeks, before you know.

Comment

I have more space to grow than I need. So no time wasted with males. I just remove them and move on. I grow outdoors on 15 acres. Now I remember that I bought their blueberry to mix with my sativa strain I bred. Maybe after I smoke one this morning I will remember more from the order.

Comment

Hey guys! New to the cannabis forums, just joined a couple. What an amazing world I didn't know about, ha! Anyways saw a thread on Premium Seed Market so I wanted to share my thoughts. Great company for starters always very helpful when answering questions for novice growers like myself. I've grown the Trainwreck and Scooby Snacks #1 indoor which both killed it for me. Have Trainwreck and Blue Dream outdoor (pictured). Very affordable seeds I like these guys a lot. Old school strains which is what caught my attention.
                Attached Files

Comment

nice job Forsythe420! it's hard to tell from the pics, but are those plants flowering? I just make a post, wondering if anyone else is experiencing a late bloom this year, i sure am.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X