EZPZ tincture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZPZ tincture

Santa came early. I had a bottle of 151 on hand so I made some tincture. Super simple, put everything in and push 2 buttons. We been watching Baked on Netflix so Christmas dinner will be entertaining this yearšŸ‘šŸ»

The wife took a few drops earlier but I didnā€™t. As I was about to hit send she looks over and says ā€˜Iā€™m completely fucked upā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Up until then I was wondering if it was any good

Nice thatā€™s how I do mine. Did you also get the decarb box they sell? Or how do you decarb your buds? I take about 10ml or 12ml for it to hit me was wondering if Iā€™m not doing something right or maybe I have a high tolerance? My wife takes less and other claim it hits them with just 2.5 ml off the same batch. Let me know what does it for you?? Also did you follow the instructions on it to the T? I use 190 proof everclear had to get it from AZ Cali donā€™t sell 190..

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      I made mine with everclear as well, and i find i need 9 or 10 ml to get a mild relaxation. I went as high as 15ml just to see what would happen and ended up having the best f#cking sleep of my life šŸ˜‚

YYCannabis Nice sounds about right. I take mine with juice cus I canā€™t take the alcohol. Does that make it weaker? Or it doesnā€™t matter? I just canā€™t stand alcohol drinks at all. I try no to taste it when I take the tincture. Can I make tincture with something else that will hit the same as if it was with alcohol?

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      This tincture taste very herby but no alcohol taste whatsoever. Surprisingly it didnā€™t even smell like alcohol after the magic butter machine did itā€™s thing

Taking it with juice that has vitamin-C in it could negate the effects (although there is no reliable evidence that it truly does). Since i only take 9ml, i often just use a glass of water and drink it back quickly, or Iā€™ll put it in a nice hot beverage (coffee or French vanilla capacino) which helps some of the alcohol taste kinda evaporate away.
    As for something other than alcohol...Iā€™m not sure.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

This was my first time making it. I had a bottle of Bacardi 151 skin used it. Next time Iā€™ll make a 30min drive to get some 190 grain. They stopped selling it in my state about 20yrs ago. She took a couple drops at first then took about 1/4 of a 10ml dropper about an hour later. I used a oz of Bruce Banner and 2 cups 151

Comment

• grouchyoldman
        grouchyoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Bboy, I'm stoked that my MBe2 is enroute. My first experiment is going to be an Everclear tincture!

On that subject, our friend BU2B is a Magic Butter veteran and he reports:

"Just so ya know, unless they've updated the manual it still says for oil to set for 4 hours- if [you are] extracting with food grade alcohol (everclear) [with] any heat setting [that] is used this will burn up your machine. 1 hour at 160f works great and are the guidelines on the facebook page"

So what settings are you guys using for Everclear Tincture?

-Grouchy

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Everclear isnā€™t sold in my state. I had a bottle of Bacardi 151 on hand so I used it. 2 cups of 151 and 1oz of Bruce Banner is what I used. The GWE tutorial on tincture and the MBM manual both say to use the 8hr setting for a stronger effect so thatā€™s what I went with. My wife loves it. A little too sedative for me but maybe I took too much. I had nothing on my agenda on Sunday but to watch football so I put a full dropper into my oatmeal at 8am, I was able to peel myself off the couch around 4pm for a shower after thinking about it for 4-5hrs. Thatā€™s the only thing I did all day besides watch tv so as Nebula warns, test it out on a day you have absolutely nothing to došŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Cali View Post
      YYCannabis Nice sounds about right. I take mine with juice cus I canā€™t take the alcohol. Does that make it weaker? Or it doesnā€™t matter? I just canā€™t stand alcohol drinks at all. I try no to taste it when I take the tincture. Can I make tincture with something else that will hit the same as if it was with alcohol?

I mix 2-3ml tinc with .5g decarbed bud in a cup of yogurt every night. Absolutely no alcohol taste and the THC combines with the fat in the yogurt for easier absorption. My dosage comes in at 36 mg THC per that 6oz. cup of yogurt, which is blissful.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Great idea! I eat cottage cheese with pineapple every evening for a healthy snack before bed. Iā€™m going to try this tonightšŸ‘šŸ»

Trying it out for the first time. That does looks about right. Updates to follow

Comment

bboyfromwayback damn sure does. Enjoy the ride. Probably gonna make you do the bboydancefromwayback lol

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Itā€™s a fairly mellow, steady buzz. Much different than smoking Bruce B

I use Everclear but have to get it from two states away as it is illegal in my state. I just read about Culinary Solvent (I know, sounds nasty) out of Maine that is 200 proof and made for tinctures. They call it a solvent so it can be shipped to most states but it's safe for human consumption and is organic. Check out their website. If anyone has tried this please let me know. I planning to order some for my next batch of tinc.
        DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
        315 LEC
        6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
        6" Carbon filter
        3- 6" fans
        humidifier
        temp and humidity gauge
        5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
        FF trio nutrients

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          You can also use extra virgin olive oil, coco nut oil, mct oil . If you put it under your tongue, it won't burn a hole through your mouth like Everclear.

I have a Magical Butter Machine, but the decarbing has always been a pain in the ass. So today I got one of these. A Ardent Nova.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Yea i decarbā€™d in our oven once and it still reeks of weed when you turn it on

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          @bboyfromwayback...same issue here. I decided to get a small toaster oven from a garage sale and use that to decarb outside or in my shed. Once Iā€™m done with the toaster oven, it goes back on a shelf in the shed waiting for the next time I decarb.

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Smart!

Has anyone used this? Active Gear Guy Infuser Machine for Butters, Oils, Tinctures, Chocolate, and Gummies. Decarb Feature Included. Comes with Silicon Mold and Instruction/Recipe Manual.

Brand: Active Gear Guy https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q3SYQ45...v_ov_lig_dp_it
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Originally posted by kingfish View Post
          I have a Magical Butter Machine, but the decarbing has always been a pain in the ass. So today I got one of these. A Ardent Nova.

Now that's using your cannabis dollars wisely to maximise the plant's potential.

Comment

Have yourself a merry little Cannabis
            Let your joint be light
            From now on
            Our troubles will be out of sight

Have yourself a merry little Cannabis
            Make it not taste like hay
            From now on
            Our troubles will be miles away

Here we are as in olden days (Pre 1937 illegal prohibition)
            Happy golden days of yore
            Faithful friends who are dear to us
            Gather near to us once more

Through the years we all will be together
            If the fates allow
            Hang a shining star upon the highest bough (read grow light)
            And have yourself a merry little Cannabis now

Here we are as in olden days
            Happy goldenā€¦
            ā€œRather laugh with sinners than cry with saintsā€ Billy Joel Only the good die young
            ā€I think I can, I think I canā€¦ā€the little engine that could

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X