Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! LED‼️

Hello,
    Could I ask for experience or negative outcome of Phytomax-2 1000w light by Black Dog LED as I bought 3 of them and Im a bit worried.!

thank you

What is real watts from wall? How big is your space? What diodes does your light use?
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

I’d never looked at them before....for the price they better **** my **** along with lighting my tent. For over 6500 for three it’d have to turn the buds into gold for me to consider one. Hope they work out for you.

Comment

• gbauto
        gbauto commented
        Editing a comment
        MASSIVELY overpriced fixtures.
        Compared to current led technology, they are at least 1/3 less efficient.
        Honestly, that fixture would be challenged to beat an HID fixture.

"Black Dog" is a leading name, does that really mean anything? I find "names" tend to ride their name and not the technology. Sale all of these we can then upgrade, no one will know.

Comment

They appear to draw 1050 watts from the wall. But they are old tech. That being said, I've had good results from old blurple leds. I'd probably cancel the order if not too late.

Comment

I bought two of Advanced Platinum's pricey lights for fraction of that! And yes, I like the weed I'm getting with them.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X